ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Sounds of vehicles, birds and the voices of your neighbours outside made you flutter your eyes open

The first thing you see is your blank old white ceiling, decorated with glow-in-the- dark stars that your friend insisted that you put up.

You lift yourself up and sit on your bed. You mindlessly looked around your room. There were a bunch of piled up papers and notebooks on your work table that looked like a mess.

There were also some clothes laying on the ground, you didn't know whether they were dirty or unused but at the moment you didn't really care.

You yawned, slightly stretching your arms over your head.

"Augh.." shaking your head a little to somehow awake your brain and get rid of your drowsiness.

Looking out the window you realized that the sun has already risen but it still seemed a little dark outside. Perhaps it was around six to seven in the morning?you guessed.

With a groan you plopped yourself back on your bed, now laying sprawled on the messy bed thanks to all the moving you did while asleep.

Maybe you'll try and sleep in a bit more. After all it's the weekend and you have no upcoming agenda's.

As you were planning to rest once more you heard the buzzing of your phone that was on the nightstand right beside your bed.

You lazily looked at it debating if you should check what it is, ruining and getting out of your comfortable spot or ignore it and answer it when you wake up later.

You sighed, getting up a bit stretching your arm over to where your phone was placed trying to grab it by your hands.

After a few seconds of struggling you managed to grab it and lay back down.

You used both your hands to hold your phone on the air while you unlocked it, you didn't want another incident of it accidentally falling off your hands and hit your face, never again will you let that happen.

When you unlocked it you saw a message from your friend.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Lumie
7:47 AM

Lumie
Hey y/n

I'm guessing you're awake by now

I wanted to tell you that I'll be out of the house for a few hours

Dainsleif had me pick up some sort of package(?) he got me and aether while he went to Liyue

I think he also mentioned he sent a package for you as well so I'll be picking it up for you