ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

The room was dead quiet as no one dared to speak more like a ginger male was afraid of being smacked in the head after just speaking one word

Aether was intently glaring at Childe not moving a single inch, his hand ready to smack his head while you just watched whatever was happening right infront of you.

Childe rubbed his head to ease the pain while crocodile tears were spilling out of his eyes.

"How cruel of you—" the blonde male was about to smack his head again but stopped when he heard his twin.

"Aether! I need your help, get your butt over here!" Lumine's voice was heard from one of the rooms.

"Okay coming!" Aether sighed and looked at Childe.

"Don't do anything and don't move." he threatened, motioning an 'im watching you' action by using two of his fingers while pointing to his own eyes and Childe's dull blue eyes.

The ginger merely smiled and put out his tongue in a teasing manner which made Aether glare at him.

"Aether!"

"Wait!"

―✾―

"So... what's your name?" Childe spoke up after your blonde friend rushes to his sister's room.

You raised your eyebrow at him―mostly towards his question, "Why do I need to tell you my name exactly...?"

"So it could be starting point our friendship!" he happily replied back.

Uh-huh, it's not as if you were trying to flirt with me earlier.
you silently said in your head. It was a bother to say it in person as you just met him today and you would very much like a good first impression on him.

"...And when did I say I wanted to be friends with you?" yet, your mouth failed your brain. Seriously, when did this kind of attitude of yours start anyway? Maybe you should start going out more and socializing, can you finally remove this type of personality you have.

Childe suddenly burst out laughing, clutching his stomach in the process.

"Wow comrade, I―i didn't think of you as someone with this personality!" he wiped a tear from his eyes because of his non stop laughter. "You remind me so much of him!"

You didn't know how to respond to that, a simple 'Okay' or would a 'Thank you' suffice? So you just waited for him to calm down.

After a few minutes he did calm down, laughing out his last laughs before looking at you with a wide smile.

"Heh sorry, got a bit carried away there but anyways," he chuckled and brought out his hand again that Aether had smacked earlier. "Introductions once again!"

"I'm Childe, but others call me Tartaglia and some closer friends call me Ajax. Nice to meet you!" he kept his joyful energy and awaited for your introduction as well.