ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

There are so many unexpected things that happens to everyone every single day of our lives, whether it's a good or a bad thing, we still cannot avoid it

As long as people continue making decisions, unexpected events are bound to happen that will definitely affect us or people around us in some way.

One of those decisions that has a possible unexpected outcome is choosing to love someone and giving them your time. It can be good and bad as I have said, good is when both partners ends up being together until their dying breath. A bad unexpected outcome is that they drift apart and break it off, or even the other cheats on their partner and they find out.

There are more, but they're all unexpected so it's bound to atleast have more than a thousand possible outcomes, good or bad.

We all have that one special someone. Someone that causes our joys, someone that causes us to continue working hard, someone who is always there for us, someone who would help us when things are looking rough. Just over all, someone who we could rely on and who they could rely on.

It's amusing how even you thought that you will never find that special someone and were content spending your breathing days with your friends.

Fortunately, you did find someone. Someone who could make you feel all those things. Though you denied them at first, 'cause afterall, he was the first person you ever had these feelings for. So it was kind of new to you, but not to your friends so they helped guide you with the help of their own experiences.

It took a while but you got used to feeling that way around that person.

What surprised you was that he felt the same way and even wanted to be serious with you, though he didn't say that outright but he hinted it.

You felt more than happy that day, it was simply... unforgettable.

But not everything has a happy ending right?

"I'm breaking up with you."

Shock hit you everywhere. Did you hear that correctly? Or are your ears playing tricks on you?

"What..?" you spoke, your widened eyes blinking trying to understand what he said.

The person right infront of your figure sighed like he had not wanted to waste more time on this and move on.

"You heard me loud and clear, y/n." he said crossing his arms over his chest. He observed your confused, surprised and unmoving self.

He saw how many emotions were passing right through you every minute passes.

"Sorry, what was that...?" you questioned him who shaked his head.

"I said, I am breaking up with you." he complied and repeated for you.

It was this time where it registered into your head that he was indeed ending it with you. You stepped back a little out of realization while you stared at him wide eyed.