My lips go over his and he grazes his teeth on my lower lip, acting as though he were about to bite down on it.

His eyes slowly turn my way, and then boom!

Our eyes meet.

It's weird like it's the first time we're seeing each other when we both know the stack of emotions behind us.  "Well I don't like those guys and I always have to kindly reject them because I like the one person that doesn't like me" Yuna exclaims with distress in her eyes that causes me to snap out of it. "And who is this guy, or girl I don't judge" I sarcastically spoke, my mind twirling as I attempted to shove Taehyun out of my mind.

We continued eating and once we were done, all of us went to our different classes again.

Since Ryujin still didn't know her way around, I decided to drop her off at her class. Whilst we were walking Ryujin asks me an unexpected question. "Are you okay?" I freeze, I mean yeah pretty much, I think. "You seemed a little different yesterday, what made you wanna get so- forget I said anything-" I interrupt her. "No it's fine, I wasn't myself, I made a mistake and I wanted to take my mind off of it, luckily you are the perfect partner" Chuckling. Ryujin smiles at me, it shows me a faint view of her dimples and I give her a grin in return.

"What about you?" I imply, I'm sure she had a reason too.

"Yeah I made a mistake as well, I couldn't stop thinking about it" I smirk taking a wild guess. "Was it a boy?" She turns her head, her black short hair hiding an embarrassing blush on her face. "Was it Beomgyu?" My brows furrow, now thinking about theme kissing at the nightclub, why didn't I think about it sooner?!

"I should go, my class is right there, and the bells are about to" I hold her wrist, stopping her. "Ryujin, whatever you do, stay away from Beomgyu, he's-he's hurting and that'll only mean he'll hurt you too." I give her another smile before turning to walk away.

I blow out a frustrated breath.

Why is my brain always thinking?!

Author's P.O.V

Chaeryeong speedily walks away from Ryujin's class as she takes a very much-needed breath. Her mind is conflicted and at war with herself, she's remembering all the times Taehyun tried to push himself into her life, and for the first time she lost self-control in herself.

She kissed him first.

The guilt that she thought Taehyun didn't deserve seeps into her like water leaking from a pipe. It made her stomach and she knew that she'd be bothered if she didn't text him or call him to tell him that everything was a mistake and that she should've never kissed him.

With her mind so occupied, Chaeryeong barely knew where she was going, let alone watching where she was going. Her hangover doesn't benefit from the way she bumps into another girl, pale skinned and light-ish brown hair.

Chaeryeong was stunned by her beauty, she had large eyes, a defined nose, and delicate heart-shaped lips. "Oh, I'm sorry" The woman starts but her politeness fades once she realizes who Chaeryeong is and the same goes for Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong's memory takes her back to the moment she saw this same girl's hand on Taehyun's arm.

'Sakura' A Senior. 

"It's you" Sakura raises her brows before deciding to dismiss Chaeryeong entirely. The glare Chaeryeong sends her way makes Sakura clench her fists, they've never met, yet the tension between them is thick. Before Chaeryeong and Sakura go their separate ways, Chaeryeong comes up with an idea. "Hey, do you have Taehyun's number?" Chaeryeong's red hair annoyingly shifts its way onto her shoulder elegance.