GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush

Start from the beginning

They heard a scream as they saw Yamato killed an Outsider with his lightsaber, he then sees Y/N as he grins.

Yamato: (points his blade at Y/N) You must be F/N's child, Y/N, was it not?

Y/N: What's it to ya?

Yamato only chuckles in amusement as Yang rushes to punch him, but Yamato holds up his hand, stopping her in mid air.

Daniel: Holy, he just stopped Yang in mid air!

Y/N: Yang! (charged at Yamato with Rebellion)

Yamato then throws Yang at Craten as he blocks Y/N's blade with his own, then he force pushes him onto Natasha. 

???: Back away from them!

Yamato saw a axe swung toward him as he backflips away to see a huge man in armor.

Yamato: Kutamin, the hero of this small village. (looks at Y/N) We'll meet again Sparda.

Before Y/N could slash at him, the Sith Lord vanishes in thin air.

Sonro: What the- Where'd he go?!

Y/N: He must've disappeared and left. Wait... (gasps in realizetion) The guys!

Y/N quickly ran to where JD and his friends are at.

Somewhere that night, Kait was looking out a window as JD and Del were working on getting the power on with Drake. 

JD: Hey man, can we speed this up? Reyna's mad enough as it is.

Del: Yeah, I know, it just keeps crapping out.

Drake: Patience is a virtue, Delmont Walker.

Del: (rolled his eyes) Man, stop throwing quotes at me and just help us fix this.

Kait then sees something rush outside. 

Del constructs a power cell and tosses it to JD

Del: Okay, fire it up!

JD plugs it in and pulls the switch, making the lights come on. He walks over and pats Del.