He hugged her and placed his face in the crook of her neck, feeling her warmth.

"What happened? Are you alright?" she asked him, being tensed.

"Hmm, let's stay like this for a minute," he said. He finally gathered the courage to tell her about the upcoming storm.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead, saying, "Misha, now listen to me very carefully and don't interrupt me. You know I love you so much, right?"

"I know it very well. Now tell me fast, I'm getting impatient," she replied.

"Do you remember when I told you that my family lives in the USA and i ...see don't freak out listening to this" Sid said trying to tell her everything .

"Are you going to tell me or not?" she asked.

"Well, my father is not well. As I told you before, my family never had that kind of relationship with me. They were always busy with their business, and I was living here with my aunt. But a week ago, my mother called me saying that my father is in critical condition and they need me to manage their business since I am their only child so I have to go there" he said

| Amisha |

I was feeling very dejected. How could he hide it from me for such a long time? Didn't he care for me? Or did he think that I wouldn't let him go? I felt a sudden urge to cry. I came out of my thoughts when he shook me a little.

"How is your father now? And you should go there after all they are your parents, Sid." She said and ofcourse what else could she even say.

"No, Misha, they never cared about me and most of all, I don't want to leave you here alone," he said, cupping her cheeks.

"Oh god, Sid, don't worry. You'll go for some days, and you'll be back soon. I'll be fine here," i said, assuring him.

"Actually...I have to go there for a big time period."

"For how many days?" I asked, confusingly
"I have to go there for...for 1.5 years," he replied, gazing downwards.

End of Amisha Pov-

She left his hand, which she was holding until now, and stumbled on her place. He caught her in no time.

"Are you fine, Misha? Please say something. Listen, I'm sorry, so sorry," he said and finally hugged her.

"Leave it... When will you go?" she asked with a straight face.

"Day after tomorrow," he replied.

"Are you for real now? you knew about it a week ago, and you're telling me this now, Sid. How could you do this to me?" she burst out crying and continued, "Tell me, am I nothing to you? Why didn't you tell me about it earlier?"

He cupped her cheeks and said, "I'm sorry, princess. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to see you crying like this. I'm so sorry. If you'll say, then I'll not go. Hmm, don't cry like this. It hurts so bad, baby, seeing you cry like this, and that too because of me."

"Sid, why... why didn't you tell me? Sid, how will I live without you for this long?" She was crying so badly.

"Don't worry, Misha. I'll not go, and my parents never ever cared about me. So let it be. My cousin lives there. I'll ask him to handle the company," he said to calm her.

"No, no, Sid. You should go. Your parents should be your priority than me. They have done everything for you. Don't leave them like this. Go there, and don't worry about me. I'll be happy here," no matter how much she wanted him by her side, she couldn't get selfish.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me," she smiled a little to assure him.

"You know, Misha, your these qualities always amaze me. I love you so much. Don't worry, we'll stay connected on the phone. Wait for me here. I'll come back soon. This type will pass in a snap," he hugged her.

"What about your graduation? We'll be graduated in six months," she said.

"Don't worry about it. My parents have arranged everything there."

"It's alright then. Well, you should go now. You've to prepare everything," she turned to go to her room when he back hugged her.

"Where is my beautiful going? Hmm, don't you want to spend some time with me before I go to the USA?" he said, tightly hugging her.

She removed his hand from her waist and stomped her feet and huffed in anger, making him chuckle a little.

"Don't forget. I'm still angry with you because you didn't tell me about this earlier. You just dropped a bomb on me," she said angrily.

"Oh, my little baby bird is so angry with me. Let me make it up to you," he said and lifted her jaw up.

"You won't be able to do so," he said.

He came closer to her and held her in his arms, held her nape, and kissed her passionately.

When he realized that she didn't respond, he broke the kiss and said, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, your slave. I'm so sorry. Please let us spend this time together. Don't be angry with me, Misha," he squealed like a child.

"Hey, stop shouting. My ears will burst. Okay, I forgive you now. You go," she said because she couldn't resist his cuteness.

"Okay, I'll get going then. Well, tomorrow, your whole 24 hours are mine. Today, I've to manage some things and also have to attend a small get-together. I'll finish everything today so that tomorrow will be ours," he said, on which she nodded.

"Will you be okay?" he asked.

"I guess so. You go now." She replied

"Okay, I'm going now, and you better be cheerful by tomorrow. Hmm. Bye, take care," he said and turned to leave when she suddenly came in front of the door and placed her both hands on the door, making him confused.

He smirked and said "you don't want me to leave, do you? Want to do that strawberry thing, hmm?" His smirk got wider, oh, at which she gulped hard.

"Hey, I just wanted to say goodbye properly," she quickly placed a peck on his lips and pushed him out of the door.

"This is not fair, Misha."

"Everything is fair in love, my dear boyfriend." She pushed him out of the door and giggled softly, while he just smacked his head at her childish behavior, and after watching his disappearing figure, she went back to her room at once.

Words- 1696

Y'all not voting and commenting drops down my excitement to -100 😔