All In

Jack Hyde
I sit watching and waiting for something or someone who might never show. My coffee is stale and I ran out of cigarettes. I am about to drive off when a knock at my window gets my attention. I look and it's the guy that I am looking for. He points his gun at me and I can't drive off, the car is surrounded and he demands that I get out of the car. You don't want him to get upset. I get out of the car, he grabs my keys and I am pulled into the office building I have been watching. The lights come on and I look at the men standing around me and wonder what they will do to me. Raymond Steele is no one to screw with. I have information about his ex wife's whereabouts. But not the daughter. He is looking for his daughter, well his step daughter.

Raymond Steele
You have given me information about Carla that I already have. It is Anastasia that I need to find. I have been looking for her since Carla left. I think she's sold Anastasia and I hope she fries in hell. I have no idea where she is at this point I don't think that Carla knows where where she is at either. I miss that baby. Carla took every dime out of my account, but she couldn't get into the safe or safe deposit boxes. The place she is living is a dive. She took a million dollars from me and she lives like that. I tell Hyde he is useless and wasting my time and money and I will be finding someone else to find Anastasia. I have him taken to his car and tell him he is paid in full. I hand him a hundred dollars and tell him to send me the files that I asked for in the next twelve hours. He is taken out and placed in his car and given his keys back. I walk out and get in my car and head home and think where did she hide Anastasia at?

Carla
Ray has been trying to find me since I took Anastasia and left him. She isn't his baby, she is his stepdaughter. I left her with friends who couldn't have a child. I don't want Ray to find her, I need her to get him to give me money. I got robbed of the million dollars I took and had to sell things just to get a room to live in. I couldn't bring Anastasia here. I married Ray before I had Anastasia and I wouldn't let him put his name on the birth certificate. Jack Lambert was her father and his name should be on the birth certificate. Hyde.came sniffing around and found nothing, well he reported he found me and in this dive, but I paid him to keep Anastasia's whereabouts quiet. Now I have to move again and move Anastasia again.

Raymond
I had Hyde followed and I had someone check to see if this was still a good address or it was fake. I just lost all faith in Hyde. With good reasons.

Nina Davis
Carla I just can't leave an infant alone and you have been gone forever. I love the baby, but I need to work. I think you are taking advantage of the fact I can't have children to get me to watch her. I pick Anastasia up and she is so sweet and innocent. Carla doesn't deserve this precious bundle of love and I just can't allow her to have her back. So after she hung up. I make a drastic decision. I pack all my gear and get in my car and bring all Anastasia's things and drive to a place no one will know to find us. Anastasia is cooing as we drive to our destination. I make one stop to close out my accounts and I cover Anastasia up so no one can see her face.

Grandma Adams
I see Nina's van slowing climbing up the road and I watch to make sure no one is driving up behind her this time. I have my gun ready. She disappears and I see her drive through the security gates and I am so glad to see her. I wait on the front porch and she walks up with a baby seat and the cutest baby in the world. I have her bring in our guest and she heads to the nursery and changes the baby's diaper and feeds her. When she is ready she will tell me the story and then what she has planned. I can guess the mother of the baby is not such a good person. Nina gets taken advantage of too often. I have a feeling she has plans to get this baby back to someone who really loves her. I take the baby and burp her and tell Nina to get her things out of the van and hide the van so no one sees it from the air. Drive the Jeep from now on.

Carla
I go over to get Anastasia and they are gone, Nina moved out and left no forwarding address. I don't know what to do at this point and the first person I think of is Raymond Steele and that he might have found out about Nina and grabbed her and the baby to make it look like Nina had ran off with Anastasia. Everything is gone. I ask her neighbors and they hadn't seen or heard anything in regards to her moving out. I can't call Hyde for help and I can't call Raymond either.

Nina
Carla let a name slip in front of me and caught herself after she said the name. I start looking into Raymond Steele. I don't know the baby's last name or father. Grandma sits down next to me and looks at the screen and tells her to be sure that you know if the guy is a good guy before you hand her over to him.