Chapt. 20 ~ Maeve

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RSIK OR READ ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young, quiet, but also kind. She wanted to keep her distance from others due to her shyness, and she preferred it that way however she saw fit. But she had a few friends here and there. She just wasn't in the habit of keeping in touch. 

"See you inside, Maeve!" 

A girl waved to the other after accidently bumping into her. The girl, Maeve, smiled back at the girl who just spoke to her while waving. Dressed in a black sailor uniform, black knee-high socks, wearing a black choker around her neck, and black sandals, Maeve attended a private school for both boys and girls, and she was a senior. 

The building looked to be like a mansion from the outside. But inside, it was like a maze. The boys and girls were separated by buildings. Building A were for the girls, and Building B for the boys. 

Maeve was a short, fair skinned, brown eyes, a strange shade of red hair color, and always a piece of black jewelry. As mentioned, she is quiet but a good student and friend. Maeve was your average quiet student. Minded her own business, did what she was told, and was very organized.

She was your average ambivert person. She didn't have a big friend group, and she wasn't in any well-known clubs. It was like living the normal human life. Yet something had to be wrong with her...

 During free period, Maeve sat outdoors on a bench with a book in her lap. Other students were playing around or chatting amongst themselves. "Little Miss Freak." A group of 3 students approached her. 1 girl and 2 boys. 

'Here we go again.' Maeve thought while rolling her eyes as she closed her book. She wasn't surprised since everybody had an enemy. 

"Shouldn't you be writing in your journal and researching dark and scary legends or something?" The girl snickered as the two boys behind her smirked. 

"Mhm." Maeve replied in a hum. 

"Can't talk because you're too busy sucking off one of the boys again? You should slow down or else you're going to have a sore throat. Poor thing." 

"And I'm surprised you can still walk after spreading your legs so often." Maeve said back without taking her eyes off the book. The 2 boys behind the girl blushed and snickered as the girl growled with anger. 

"Why you-!" 

"What do you get out of this? Seriously. The only bad thing here is being the same species as you." Maeve sighed, interrupting the bully before she could pounce. 

"Would you give it a rest? Stop starting things you can't finish." Her friend, Liam, walked over with one of his hands in his pockets while expressing an annoyed look.