[smut] A small dance [Alejandro x Male Reader]

(request)

You mindlessly scrolled through the chanells of your TV in your room as you sighed from time to time. Shortly said, you were bored out of your mind.

After some time, you found yourself a dancing chanell. Your eyes widened a bit at the sight of a couple dancing...you remembered your high school days.

Back then, you danced like a maniac.
From samba to slow fox, you knew the steps perfectly.

As you thought for a bit, curiousity got the best of you. Smiling to yourself, you got up from the bed.

Immediately, with no doubts, you recognized the dance: Waltz.
You haven't danced in a while with someone...not even with your own self.

Quickly but carefully, you started to dance on your own. At first, your mind was foggy as it tried to remember all of the steps.
Soon enough, you caught onto it.

You we're happy to see you could remember it. A soft laugh along with joy washed over your whole body. It all brought you to the past.

As you freely danced across the room, you heard a gentle knock on the door. Your eyes, then closed, opened as you continued to dance. "Come in, hun." your voice sang.

You already knew by the knock who it was, Alejandro of course.

He entered the room as his own words got caught in his mouth. You could tell the man's eyes were tracing your moving body as he chuckled: "What are you doing?"

You couldn't really help but chuckle at him back. "Dancing, no shit. I used to do it a ton back in highschool." still not stopping, you answered Alejandro's question.

"Since high school, ay? This is Waltz, right?" he said as he sat down on one of the chairs in your room, still not taking your eyes off of you.

"Yeah, glad you know." you finally decided to stop, as you looked at your partner "Wanna try with me?"

Alejandro immediately shook his head as he laughed quietly: "Oh, no no! I'm really rusty, hun."
You could understand him.

Turning off the TV, you began a small conversation: "I danced back in high school...weird how I still remember all of this bullshit!"

Alejandro looked at you deeply as he smiled along with you. "I only danced once in school..." he spoke up as he stroked his chin "that's all."

"Well...was it for a grade?" Your smile softened as you sat on the corner of the bed. Your eyes meeting Alejandro's dark eyes once again.

"Yeah, and I barely got an B." he laughed as he placed his hand down on his knee.

Both of you laughed along before Alejandeo rubbed the back of his neck. Almost seeming a bit nervous.

You looked at the hand then back at his eyes.
His eyes met yours as the man spoke up: "Do you know how to do a lap dance?"

Immediately, your eyes widened at the question. A small chuckle came out of you as you covered your mouth. "I-...I never tried to, no..."

The man opposite you couldn't help but smile as he spoke: "I'm serious! You move your whole body perfectly when you're dancing!"

You couldn't help yourself but blush at his comment. "Well, thank yo-"

"Wanna try doing it?"
Alejandro cut you off as he patted his lap with a wide grin on his face. Looking down, your eyes still wide, you let out a small awkward chuckle.

"I...I can try..." you happily got up, feeling a bit nervous as the back of your thighs met Alejandro's lap.

"Mhm..." he groaned "The feeling of being in my lap never gets old, huh querido?"