[smut] Insomnia [Alejandro x Male Reader]

Insomnia. You fucking hated it.

It was half past three in the morning, and fuck you couldn't sleep even if someone payed you.

Your dilated pupils stared up at the ceiling you couldn't even see. It was pitch dark in the room, yet you couldn't sleep.

Your husband, Alejandro, was softly snoring right next to you.
Sleeping quietly.

Gentle snores could be heard from him. They weren't even snores actually, just quiet breathing.
Sighing, you tried to quietly crack your fingers.
Accepting the fact you couldn't fall asleep...again.

After a few minutes of meaningless thoughts, you heard the blanket shuffle.
"...Y/N?" Alejandro's tired voice spoke up.
As much as you liked it and as much as it calmed you down, it didn't make you tired.

Nothing really did.

"Are you still awake?..." he slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes.
He knew about your insomnia, he was never mad when you couldn't sleep.
Trying his best, he would hug you tightly against his chest as he slowed his breathing down.

Without lying, it might have made your eyelids feel a little bit heavier.
You were very thankful for that.

"Yeah...can't sleep again." you said defeated, sitting back at Alejandro's level.
You felt his hand run down your exposed arm, down to your hand.

"It's alright. Hugging before bed doesn't work as much, ay?" he asked as he rubbed your hand with his thumb. "Sadly, yeah..." you replied.

You really did appreciate everything he did. Some nights you slept okay, but nights like this were the worst.

When you couldn't sleep AT ALL.
"...I might know a way to help you." his words got you excited as you looked down to his barely visible hand in the dark.

His hand harshly grabbed your wrist as he pushed it back, pinning you. "GAH!...you scared me what the f-"

"Shhhh...shush. I'll just go on and make you tired. You relax." his voice interrupted yours as his free hand went down to your crotch.

You quietly whimpered as his hand moved up and down through your boxers.

"You think this will help?" he chuckled as heavy breathing escaped your parted lips.
"...maybe." you admitted.

He slowly grabbed the waistband of your boxers, stopping: "May I continue?" There's no way in hell you'll say no to that.

"Mhm..." you quietly approved as he took them off, along with his too.

Before anything else happened, he leaned in to cup your cheek as he placed a kiss on the other: "You can always tell me to stop, okay?"
Once again, you nodded. Smiling.

He opened the drawer and closed it, figuring out he probably got a condom.
Was this really gonna make you tired? Maybe.

You heard him putting it on, as you felt the tip at your enterance.
Slightly, you hissed at the feeling. It wasn't even in yet, the shivers made you hiss.

Remembering how good it feels when he does you.
God, how you loved it.

"Just...don't go too rough on me." you laughed a bit as you put your hands on his chest above you. "Got it." he answered.

After some time, the familiar feeling of him being inside of you filled you up. It never got old.
You held onto his shoulders, moaning quietly as his lips kissed your neck.

Soon, he started to buck his hips slowly, making you moan a bit louder. His breath against your neck made your back arch. On a good way.

"May I speed up? Or would that be too mu-"
"Do it."

You interrupted Alejandro's voice as your nails dug deeper in his bare back.
He sped up, earning more angelic, yet again unholy moans from you.

"Good job, Y/N...oh, you're gonna be so tired after this, won't you?" he cooed close to your ear.
One of your hands found their was to the back of his neck as a loud whimper escaped your lips.

His hips kept bucking faster and faster until you felt your eyes roll up in your head.

Looks like both of you found out what makes you tired.

You heard him start to groan close to your ear. Scratching his back again, you smiled softly: "Pretty close, huh?" One of his hands moved down to your waist, making you gasp and arch your back.

Which made him hit a deeper spot inside of you.
Crying out, you felt yourself so close to your orgasm.
"Hah. You're close too, aren't you, pretty boy?" His words made shivers run down your spine again.

"God...yessir." you said. Your eyes filled with pleasure tears. "Go on, you can do it. We can do it together?' He breathed faster and faster every second.

You nodded at his words, feeling him slow down and get deep inside of you. After that, you spilled on yout stomach, along with some on Alejandro's chest.

Before pulling out, he placed a bunch of kisses on your face. Cleaning you up a bit, along with his chest, he pulled out very slowly. Throwing the condom away

"Fuck...thank you so much." you lay closer to him, hearing his heartbeat.
"Anything for you, hope I got you tired." he laughed, placing a kiss on your forehead.

He really did. He really did make you feel tired.

And loved.