[smut] Tentacles? [König x Male reader]

It was late at night, and you were pretty much the only one who was training at the gym.
To be fair, you weren't proud of yourself when it came to the last mission you were on.
Now, you tried to work as hard as possible.

Despite you being on the mission, König was there with you too.
With him being a sniper, he sadly got badly injured. You haven't seen the guy in a while since then.

You know damn well he didn't die, but he needed a lot of medical help.
Soap told you, that no matter what, König didn't let anyone take his mask off...not even lift it up a little.

You found it weird. If it was a big thing, like an injury, he would let that happen, right? Apparently not.

Thoughts kept racing through your mind about that masked man, you were painfully worried about him.

You were so lost in boxing the stupid bag. Sweat running down your forehead and your bare chest. All you could think of was getting better...physically.

Suddenly, you heard a voice whisper your name, awfully close to you.

Without any second thought, you quickly turned around, launching your clothed fist at whoever was there.

Of course it was König.
Both of you had problems with sleeping.

"FUCK! I'm so sorry!" you yelled worryingly reaching a hand to König. You punched the poor man right in his masked nose, making him fall on his back.

He rubbed it mumbling something incoherent under his breath. "Gah, all good." König reached out for your hand, grabbing it.

In that moment, you really realized how much bigger his hands were than yours. He sure was a big man.

"I'm really sorry, man...didn't see you there." you apologized once again "What are you doing here anyway?"
As König stopped rubbing his nose, he looked down at you: "Just wanted to see if anyone was here to be honest, I need someone to talk to."

Your gaze softened at the man in front of you. "Go on, I'm right here. How's your wound?" you asked him as you turned back to punch the bag.

"It's alright now, I'm doing much better, thank you for asking." König replied as he started to walk around a bit. You were more than happy to hear that your friend was alright.

Yet once again, his mask.
It all came back to you once again.

You stopped your boxing as your eyes met König's. "Hey, uhh...can I ask you something?" you leaned back, cracking your whole back in the process.

"Um, sure." you noticed the slight fear in König's voice. "So, when you got shot..." you started to walk up to the man "why didn't you let the medic take your mask off. It was really important, you could have died."

Immediately, you heard him sigh as he sat down on the bench. "You can tell me, bud." You kneelled down in front if hin.

Your voice screamed with emphaty, which seemed to calm König down a bit.

Moments passed before König finally spoke up: "This is just between you and me, alright? I won't do anything bad."

His words confused you, but you nodded making eye contact with the man.
He reached his hand out, as a sign for you to put yours on it.

You did so, not knowing what to expect. Once again, a few seconds passed before you saw something move out of his mask.

A whole tentacle.

Both confusion and fear filled your body as you tried to pull your hand away. König gripped on your hand tighter as the tentacle touched your hand.

A wet, red, slimy tentacle.