[smut] Highway [Ghost x Male reader]

Ghost was meant to pick you up from the club around 2 am.
You aren't much of a "party person", but this time you needed to get your mind off of some things, there was too much stress in your life.
Sitting at the table in the corner of the club, your phone vibrated.

It was a message, from who?
You unlock your phone rubbing your eyes a little, it was Simon.
The message read:

"Ight come out, I'm here."

You lazily got up rubbing your head.
Everything was a bit blurry, but you still knew your name and your surroundings, that's what was important.

As you got out from the club, a car honk startled you. Turning around, you see Ghost getting out of his car.
He was wearing a black tight T-shirt, black baggy cargo pants with his classic boots...and his  mask he refused to take off.
He really didn't like to show his face.

You might have been a little drunk, but not too drunk as mentioned.
Looking at Simon always made your heart flutter, always. As he starts to eye you up and down, you feel your body stiffen up a little. He was mad.
"...How much did you drink?" he says your name asking you, crossing his arms.

"Uhh...not too much. Thank you for picking me up." you groaned as Simon opens the car's door for you.
In the passanger seat, how nice.

"That's nice to hear, but the question is if you're telling the truth." he got in the car starting it up. "Why would I be lying?" you rubbed your eyes again, staring at Ghost as you put your seatbelt on.

You always wondered so much about that man.
Why was he so mysterious? Why didn't he show his face? Why was he so cold all of the time?
To you...it all made him hot to be honest.

"Even though I'm keeping my eyes on the road, I know you're staring at me, " you flinch at his voice as you lean back on the seat, "Have some water to make you feel better."

Suddenly, you felt like asking Simon questions you usually wouldn't. Getting drunk always made you say and ask outrageous things...that's what the others said.

"Simon?"

"Mh?"

"Would you like...fuck a guy?"

His eyebrows narrowed as he looked at you for a second: "I-...I'm sorry, what?"
"Ghost, you heard me, " not thinking about it, you put your hand on his thigh, "Would you fuck a dude? Like...for real."

You could see he was getting very confused, even flustered.
He was trying his best to keep his eyes on the road, but you kept rubbing his thigh, then sides, then abs.
"Hm, I like this shirt you're wearing..." you laughed trying to get closer to him until he took a sharp turn as he sighed.
He stopped.
Parking his car at the side of the highway.

Simon laughed. "You didn't drink a little, did you?" he asks giving you that look again. Chuckling back, you unbluckled your seatbelt trying to come closer to Ghost.

"...What the hell are you doing?" he grabbed your waist trying to push you away, but that just made you sit on his lap.

And there you were.

Snickering your ass off, you were sitting in Ghost's lap as you stared at him with a drunken gaze.
He stared back, but with his eyes widened a bit.
To your surprise, he put his hands back on your waist, making you flinch.
And now, his eyelids started to relax.
The highway lights went right through the car's window, making you see Simon's eyes nicely.
His eyes trailed along your whole body as he stroked your sides, his eyelids relaxed completely.
"You're insane...fuck..." he sighs, his voice shaking.

Was that a good sign, or a bad one?
You honestly couldn't tell, you just stayed in his lap.
Not moving, feeling comfortable.

"So, tell me...would you fuck a guy, eh?" you smiled again.