[smut] A Little Help [Ghost x N/B reader]

You sat alone in your quarter after a long training session. An empty glass in front of you, as you layed back on the chair and relaxed on your own.
That was until a knock at your door disturbed you.

"Who is it?" you yelled, not moving from your seat.
Before a proper answer, a loud sigh was heard.

"Ghost." he said.

You got up and decided to let him in, there was really no problem with that.
When he came in, he looked so tired and slightly annoyed.
Even though you could only see his eyes, that was enough to read his emotions.

He casually sat down on your bed as he spread his legs open. "...Still have your gear on?"  you asked sitting back down on the chair.

"Obviously." he replied leaning back a bit.
"Well...who sunk your ship?" you asked Ghost, not making eye contact. "I'm just pissed about this training." he started "I have zero energy left and this really fucking drained me."

You nodded, understanding the man's feelings.
He held his head up with the two of his hands while looking down. That's when it caught your eye.
He was sitting with his legs wide fucking open - and well, there was quite a big bulge.

"You alright?" you asked, not brining your eyes up. "I don't fuckin' know." he replied raising his head back up.

That's when your gaze met his again.
"...I uh, understand." nervously, you gulped seeing he was looking at you straight in the eye.
Shit.

"Something caught your eye, Y/N?" Ghost still looked at you. You inhaled sharply as you quickly shook your head, breaking the eye contact.

"You know..." he got up and walked towards you "since I do feel like crap, you can help me relax, aye?"
Looking away from him, you didn't reply. You know damn well that man caught you looking at his bulge.

"...That's a no?" he crossed his arms. "No no no, uhh...I'll help you out." you looked back at the man, who was fairly taller than you.

"Okay, knees." 

The only two words that he said. You immediately obeyed kneeling down right in front of him.

First, he looked down at you - playing with your hair a bit. "Come on. Calm me down. Help your lieutenant. " his raspy voice rang through your ears.
You nervously unbuckled his belt, along with his other accesories.

You looked up at him as a look of approval, he nodded slowly. His pants were off in a blink of an eye, the only thing left were the boxers.

"Go on..." he gripped your hair, making you yelp quietly. Scared, you slowly pulled them down until they fell on top of his pants.

If you were just an inch closer, his dick would've hit the top of your nose.
It was fairly big, but god was it thick.
At the same time, you were really happy to do this...but then again, you were nervous.

"Come on, dear...don't be scared, you'll be fine." he cooed patting your head a bit.

As a start, you placed a few gentle licks on his tip, earning a quiet groan from the man looking right down at you.
The more you relaxed, the more you took in your mouth.

Soon, more than half of his size was inside of your mouth. "Good job...fuck you're doin' such a good job Y/N. I'm so proud of you." he gripped on your hair tighter, wanting you to go deeper.

You learnt to relax your throat, but these sudden praises made you whine every single time.
You relaxed your throat a bit more as you took him all the way down your throat for a second.

"Oh fuckin' hell..." he loudly groaned, still holding a good grip on your hair. You choked a bit as you did that, but that's alright.
It felt like fucking paradise pleasing this man.

Quite literally being a cock-whore for him.
After a few seconds of slight choking, your throat was completely relaxed.

And of course, Ghost made sure to do something about that.

He gripped on your hair with his other hand too as he forced you down on his dick.
And then back out, then in, then out.

He was quite literally face-fucking you as tears started to roll down your face.

Your nails dug in his strong thighs as saliva mixed with precum dripped all over your lips and chin.

"Hey, pretty thing." Ghost managed to say between soft groans and moans "You look like a fuckin' slut like this. Let me see you better."
All of a sudden, your head was pulled back by your hair as your mouth stayed open.

"Fuck...oh, look at you." he chuckled to himself as he looked at your poor face. Panting, your eyebrows furrowed as your tongue and lips were covered in saliva...mixed with precum of course.
Your face probably could not have been more red than it was now.

Another tear ran down your cheek as your teary eyes looked up at Ghost's cold ones. "Go on Y/N, make me feel like the most calm man in the whole fuckin' world." he laughed as he pushed you back on his cock.

Once again, there was gagging, choking, heavy breathing and drooling.
You looked up at him with your teary eyes as your tongue dragged across his lenght.
"Good job Y/N. Almost there..." he panted, pushing you back again like you were a fucking toy.

Did you mind being his toy? Eh.

Again, after some time, you felt him twich more and more in your mouth. The man was probably close to his climax, so you tried to please him as best as you could.

His groans and deep moans got louder and louder as he praised you continuously. You won't lie, you were scared of swallowing his cum.
But god you wanted to.

Your needs clearly took over your fear when he released right down your throat. "Oh fuck that's it...good job, swallow all of it for me. Good fuckin' job, soldier." he praised as warm liquid filled your throat and mouth.

When he let you go, you started heavily breathing. A few coughs escaped too as you started to catch your breath.

"Hey." Ghost said. "Yeah?" you replied back, realizing that your voice was almost fucking gone.
In response, he just chuckled: "Don't worry. I'll tell Price you're sick, alright?"
Ghost gave you a hand as you got up.
He promised to make you some tea as he wipped your stained lips.

Aftercare meant the world for you, and Ghost knew what that meant.

The same fucking moment he came, you wished to suck him off again. That man was perfect.
Both him and his dick.

As promised, he gave you some hot tea as he sat next to you on your bed.
He even rubbed your back a bit.

"Ghost?" you barely said as he hummed in response. "Do you really like me or?" taking a sip of the tea, you questioned him.

As a response to that, he just pulled you closer with his big arms.

"Of course I do, Y/N."