[smut] Praise [König x Male reader]

König and you were chosen to go and train together.
You used to train with people such as Kyle, John and the others.
This time, Price wanted you to train with König.

After Price found out he was actually quite a good sniper, he decided to put you with him.
Mainly you were a pilot, but your shooting skills weren't the best.
You even admitted it yourself, you wanted to work on it.

"You ready, Y/N?" Price asks you as he saw you walking down the hall. "For what?" you reply, stopping.
"For the training, of course!" he walks up to you "You can be a great sniper, bud. I believe in you."

Hearing those words made your confidence boost up already, it was nice.
You thanked him as the two of you continued to walk down the hall.

When you came to the training room's door, you heard Price behind you: "Oh yeah! In case you didn't really notice - König is quite tall! Hope that doesn't scare you."

Both of you laughed at his words as you opened the door to reveal the king himself.
You yourself were a little tall, but god.
König was huge.

"Oh, it's you!" he came closer to you as he handed you his hand. "...don't worry, I don't bite."
Seeing him this close made your heartbeat so damn fast.
Was it because you were scared? Alarmed? Nervous? Who knows.

You awkwardly chucked as you reached out your hand for a handshake.

"Well look at you..." König put your hand in his palm "you have such small hands, no wonder you're not a good sniper."
"Yeah, they're small compared to yours, big guy. Good afternoon by the way." pulling your hand away, you chuckled at him.

Something about his hand being twice as big as yours made you feel...weird.

Quite nice too, in a way.

"Are you at least a bit ready? Do you even know how to sho-"
"Yes. Yes, I do. I just need some help." you cut him off, not wanting to sound rude.
Despite him being quite big, König seemed like a very nice guy.
A gentle giant.

"Alright, calm down. I'll be here behind you. You go on and aim at that bag right there, alright?" he said walking up behind you.

On the other side of the glass, there were a few hanged up bags you were supposed to shoot. It didn't seem too hard...at least it seemed like it.

König's presence behind you made you weak on your knees. He was fucking huge. He HAD to be over 2 meters.
You felt his gloved hands slide up your shoulders, sending shivers down your spine.

"You see the bag, right?"
"Yep."
"Sehr gut, just try to shoot it. Come on, I believe in you."

König had a positive tone in his voice, which you liked. It even motivated you to do your best.
Aiming the sniper rifle at the bag, you tried your best to shoot it.
But yet you missed.

"Ah, it's okay. Try again, I'm here." he said. This time, he put his hands right on yours where you held the trigger.
"There you go, now try shooting."

Trying to be more concentrated, you shot at the bag.
You hit it successfully. Thank god.

"good job, Y/N! I'm so proud of you!" König said happily not removing his hands.
The praise he gave you made you feel so happy...maybe even too happy.

Aiming at the other bag, you shot it successfully again. Feeling proud of your own self.
It really wasn't that easy, yet you made it.

"Good boy! There we go!"

The words that escaped König's mouth made you freeze up...in a good way?
"...you like it when I praise you?" as you snap back to reality by his quiet yet sharp voice, you shake your head as a 'no'.

"Are you sure? Shoot again for me." he said pointing at a bag further away.
Gulping, you tried shooting it, but you missed.

"Well I-"
"One more time."

You sigh as you point the sniper at the bag again, pulling the trigger. This time you got it. You shot it.

"Good job, Y/N." His hands got back on your shoulders.
Now that he did that, it seemed a bit harder, but you still tried. König wasn't going to hold your hands on an important mission.
You had to do it yourself.

Once again, you successfully hit the bag, barely.
"Good boy...keep going." His hands got lower, watching every single one of your moves.

You missed sometimes, and you didn't sometimes. Hearing König praise you made you feel like you were close to your climax...but you weren't.

You never realized praises turned you on this much.

Every single miss was followed by sentences like:
"It's okay boy, you got this."
"Again, you're doing so good."

But when you did hit the exact target, you felt yourself whimper and shiver at his praises:

"Good boy."
"Oh, good job, Y/N."
"You're doing soooo good."
"You make me so proud."
"One more time, for me?"
"Suuuuch a good boy!"

So many praises were repeated over and over. König himself could see you were getting close.

Just from simple stupid praises? Maybe.

Now, his hands were on your waist as your sniper fell onto the floor. You were quite surprised with the man's action.

"...you like praises now, don't you?" König purred as you crossed your legs more and more.
"Jesus fuck please, just one more, one more, one more,..." you kept repeating over and over again.

"Mhm...who's my good boy, hm?"

That was enough.
With a loud whimper, you fell onto the ground with your legs crossed.
God that was too much.
Too fucking much.

You didn't even know if you released or no. There was just a big wave of pleasure and relief.

"...Did that feel good, liebling?" König asked looking at you.
Now that you were kneeling down, he seemed to be even taller.

"Gah...I'm fine, I have to go now, thank you." you said as you got up by holding onto his legs. Feeling them tremble.

"Mhm, see you later, pretty boy."