[ 021 ] a problem house

𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

chapter twenty-one ; a problem house
[ season two, episode one ]

chapter twenty-one ; a problem house[ season two, episode one ]

MELISA AND BODEN got Kelly out of the burning building. The stairs had given out, and he fell to the basement— they had to go in and rescue him.

Shay ran over to them. "Let's get him down." She then turned her attention to Kelly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." They sat him down on the grass. "I'm okay." Kelly removed his mask and helmet as someone handed him a water bottle.

"You sure you're okay?" Melisa asked. She stood with her mask and helmet in her hand.

"Yeah, yeah."

Peter walked up to Boden. "There's no one in there, chief." He then walked off. Boden looked at the building before walking away.

"What is it?" Casey asked Kelly, who was looking at something in the distance.

"1751." Kelly pointed at the number that was written on the side of the building. "That's my badge number." They glanced at each other, both thinking it was weird.

Upon arriving at the firehouse, they saw a woman standing there

Upon arriving at the firehouse, they saw a woman standing there. "We got a call," Mouch told her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh!" Hermann exclaimed. "This is Mari! What took you so long, Mouch?"

Mari looked confused by the name. "Mouch, it's a nickname," Mouch explained.

Otis welcomed her. "We're so glad to have you." He shook her hand.

"Thank you." Mouch introduced everyone, and they welcomed her.

"This man has had a smile on his face since the day you arrived," Cruz told Mari. Mouch offered to show her around.

"Oh, uh, Mills, Mari and I are gonna make lunch today."

Peter looked at Mouch. "Say what?"

"We're making Butajiru."