sixteen

Wednesday  | 2:46pm

"Do you think Kirana would care if I wore a dress to her engagement party?" Jieun asks. The two of them were in the car as they were on their way home after classes.
Jaemin's older sister was recently proposed to by her boyfriend of four years! So everyone was going to celebrate their proposal today. His sister also wanted to have the party a day before Jaemin's tournament so they could also celebrate it for him as well.

"Of course she'd care?! That's like revolutionary if she saw you wear a dress." He answers her. She squints her eyes at him.
"You're not saying that because you want to see me in a dress yourself, are you?" She teases him as he looks away before clearing his throat.
"Of course not. She's going to probably be really happy seeing you all dressed up for her."

*ding!

Jaemin and Jieun looking at each other when the notification came up.
"That's not my phone." Said Jieun as Jaemin took his phone out. Shielding his phone from her so she couldn't see his wallpaper before viewing the notif.

00' idiots

HYUCK:
| it's an emergency
| @everyone
| go to Renjun's house rn, bros in distress

YANG2:
| is it that urgent?

JENO:
| something happened to Lily
| Renjun's crying a whole river in his room

TARO:
| Why do I have a bad feeling about this

YOU:
I'll be there in a few |

"What happened?" Jieun asks in concern.
"Renjun, something happened to Lily I think." He answers before closing his phone.
"Can you drive us to Renjun's house. It's an emergency." He tells the driver as they made a turn.
"But we only have a few minutes to change before having to leave at 3 for Kirana's party." Jieun looking at her watch to check the time.
"It'll be fast. I need to visit him first."

་۪ ✿◞

"Renjun calm down." Yangyang exclaims when Renjun wouldnt stop throwing things around his room.
"How can I calm down when I just got news that her fucking plane got into an accident and her body still hasn't been found!?" Renjun exclaims.
The two of them arguing in their mother tongue as the rest stood by the side and watched. Jieun and Jaemin had arrived to see all his friends trying to stop Renjun from destroying his room and turning it into an absolute wreck.

Renjun's girlfriend Lily was supposed to come back to Korea after her month long trip overseas. News broke out that the plane that she was in had gotten into an accident and over 100 passengers where found dead. Lily's body was still to be identified. Now Renjun had absolutely broken down after hearing the news and his friends are trying to calm him down.

"Injun can you calm down. You're seriously going to injure someone if you won't stop throwing things around and breaking stuff in your room." Haechan stated seriously, trying to stop the argument that Yangyang and Renjun were having.
"I can't. I can't calm down, can't you see that?!" He cried out loud. Everyone looking at him in pity.

"Renjun everything's going to be alright. There's still a bit of hope left." Jaemin tried to calm him down, speaking to him in a soft tone so he doesn't anger him.
"Jaemin three minutes left before we have to leave." Jieun informs him as Jaemin nodded his head. "Ok I'll be out in a few-"
"Shut the fuck up Jieun. If you don't want to be here then you shouldn't have came." Renjun spat. Making everyone look at them in shock.
"Pardon, what did you just say? You know Renjun just because you're in a sense of misery does not give you the rights to be so rude towards others." Jieun tried to reply as calm as possible.
"As if you aren't being annoying by continuously reminding Jaemin of the time and telling him to leave." Renjun replied.