nine

"Midterms are done!" Jaemin cheers as him and Jieun exits the campus building. The two of them now on their way to the parking lot.
"I'm so glad that we're finally done with that. I don't think that I could spend another all nighters." Jieun let out the longest yawn. She hasn't gotten proper sleep for the last week. It was due to revision and the paranoia that someone was out there to attack Jaemin when everyone's guards were down. Thankfully no one has tried to attempt to attack him, yet.

"Gosh have you not even gotten at least a few hours of sleep? Your eyebags are so dark and you look like a zombie." He questions as she smiles faintly.
"Wow thanks Jaemin for calling a women out on how bad she looks. And to answer your question, I've only had like two or three hours of sleep, I think?" She answers, making him frown.
"Just so you know, I didn't say that just to clarify your speculation that I'm a so-called 'women hater'. I only said that because I'm concerned with your lack of sleep." He clarifies.

Jieun stretches her arms out as she let's out a groan.
"Don't worry about me. Two hours of sleep is nothing to me (no im actually dead and am so sleep deprived that I'm slowly going insane.). I have to sacrifice my sleep for my education. I mean your parents are paying for my college fees and I gotta do well in school."
"Jieun, you're academically smart. You don't even need to try as hard as I do in your studies. So please, get some sleep. If you don't want me to stand in your doorway and stay there to see if you're asleep." He says as she scoffs and pushes him softly.
"You creep. But alright, I'll try to get a good night's rest today." She promises him as he stuck his pinky out for her. Oh this was serious business. Jieun rolling her eyes as a light chuckle escapes her lips before she intertwined her pinky with his.
"Break the promise and I'll cut it off."
"Yes sir."

"Oh right, since we've just finished our midterms. How about we celebrate? I need a break from all that stress and studying." She suggested as he immediately nodded his head a yes.
"There's this cool restaurant that's just opened that has an arcade in it. Hyuck recommended it to us once, but I never had the time to come and visit." Said Jaemin, this sparkling Jieun's interest.
"An arcade? Say no more. I'm so ready to beat your ass." She replies, getting really competitive. Almost forgetting that she was tired just a second ago.
"Oh Eunnie, just so you know. I'm a pro when it comes to any types of games in general."

---ৎ୭

"I won again." Jaemin cheers as the girl besides him had her hands in her hair as she pulls on it.
"HOW?? You're not even putting any effort into it but how are you still winning?!" She exclaims in distress. Messing up her short hair as it now looked like a birds nest.
"I told you that I'm just a pro. You just have skill issues." He shrugs as he had one of his elbows leaned down on the arcade game.
"I do not have skill issues!! Years of playing games with my younger brother made me think that I was a master at it. Now i realise that the problem was my brother and how much he sucks at it!" She fumes as he couldn't help but laugh at her.
"Gosh its so cute seeing you get all worked up over losing. I guess I found something that I'm finally better at than you." He giggles as he tries to fix her hair.
"Shut up Jaemin. Don't make me get that toy hammer and hit you in the face with it." She threatens him as he laughs even harder.

"Noona?" The sound shattering Jaemin and Jieun's little moment as they looked back to see who the person that was speaking. As they looked behind, both their eyes widens.

"Ji, Chenle! Fancy seeing you two here." Jieun exclaims in delight as she went over to them. The lad staring at them in sinister. Wondering what relationship his younger friends had with Jieun.

"Jieun noona I haven't seen you for three months!! I've missed you." Chenle whines as he pulls the girl into a tight hug.
"Hi chenle. Its nice seeing you again, I've missed you too. Its getting hard for me to pat your head because you keep growing taller." She tells him as Chenle looks over at Jisung and flashes him a cheeky grin.
"See i told you that I'm growing taller." He said with so much pride.
"That's because my noona is short." Jisung retorted as he earned a kick from the girl. "*ouch, that hurts!!"