Chapter 65

PABLO

Time flew so fast.

I'm on my 5th month of pregnancy and I still can't believe it sometimes.

I was once just a common alpha who only thinks about studying and taking care of my twin brother yet here I am, the one who's been taking care of.

I was once lived as a normal alpha as to what i've thought since I was little but destiny has his own story to fulfill. 

Never in my slightest dream I foresee that I could carry a part of my love inside of me and i'm still in disbelief. But everytime I see myself in the mirror with a huge bump in the tummy, it's slowly sinking in. Yes, I will be a mother soon and i'm so happy about it.

Yes, it was unplanned. It was shocking to the core that I get some alone time to think about everything. How things happened so fast that it instantly changed my life.

Maraming nagbago. Lalo na sa pagkakakilala ko sa sarili ko. I don't know how to be an omega. I do take care of Stell but being in the same shoe as him is somewhat confusing and scaring at the same time.

I can't blame myself for being stubborn for months that passed but I am very sorry about that. It was really never my intention to be their burden yet I became one. To Stell, Mav, especially to Ken.

And as much as I want to be held by him during those time, I couldn't. My self is battling over and over whether to tell him or not. But I know I can't stop the inevitable. In due time, he will know.

I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

Nandito ako ngayon sa comfort room malapit sa cafeteria.

I can't count how many times I peed during a day.

Ganun ba talaga yun? Parang kada galaw feeling ko maiihi ako. Ah ewan.

As I was relieving myself, I heard voices from outside the cubicle. Probably from the lavatory cause I can hear some water splashing.

"But you know what, the bitch's really lucky." a voice coming from a girl.

"Yeah. Akalain mo ba naman yun. He got pregnant by the most famous S in our univ. If that ain't lucky, then I don't know what that is." other girl commented.

I should go.

I don't want to eavesdrop but I can't get out of here as well as long as they're outside. Ayoko namang masabihan na chismoso so I remained still and quiet. Even though I wanted to shut my ears so badly cause I feel i'm about to hear something I shouldn't.

"You think he planned it?" a guy spoke.

"Planned what? Seducing Ken and getting himself pregnant while acting as if he didn't know at the first place that he could bore child? Haha, what a legit scam." the girl laugh sarcastically which gave chills into my body.

What??!

I should've trust my gut. I should've leave the moment they start gossiping.

Fvck!

I know that they're pertaining to me cause there are no other popular S here named Ken.

Ganito ba talaga kababa ang tingin sa'kin ng mga taga university?

Dahil I was just a 'simple one'? Dahil ba hindi kapani paniwala na magugustohan ako ni Ken? Dahil ba masyado siyang mataas para sa'kin? Hindi ba talaga kami pwedeng hayaang maging masaya? Cause what? Cause I don't deserved a 'Ken Suson'??

"You're absolutely right, haha." other girl agreed and laugh together with the rest.

Their words pained me so much. It hurts like hell cause eventhough it wasn't true, I still feel like they're right.

They're right that i'm just a nobody. A person who isn't par to Ken. And I will never be.

I wanted to cry so badly. I wanted to scream at them and defend myself from their false accusations. I wanted to atleast tell them that they're wrong. But I held my voice back.

I tried covering my mouth with both of hands to not let any sound escape.

I am furious, but I tried calming myself.

After some minutes and few chitchatterings which I didnt understand at all cause of clouded emotions, the outside became silent. A sign that they already took their leave.

I get out of the cubicle and heaved a deep sigh. I didn't know that I was holding my breath since a while ago.

I looked at the mirror and stare at my own reflection.

Can't I have the happy life I want with my man? Is it really too much to ask??

Maybe it is.

But I do hope that they could live a happy life together. Atleast, I hope they will.

Makalipas ang ilang minutong pagtitig ay napagpasyahan kong ayosin na ang aking sarili para lumabas.

Walang mangyayaring kapaki pakinabang kung magpapakalugmok ako dahil sa sinabi nila.

I was about to step outside ng bumukas ang pinto.

"You see that architect hottie kanina. Yung Ken, ang pogi niya di ba? Di sila bagay nu---" hindi na naituloy ng babaeng pumasok ang sasabihin nya sa kanyang kasama ng makita ang pigura ko sa loob ng banyo.

Their mouth was left hanging but they eventually shut it when consciousness knocks on them.

The two guiltily and quietly exits the door and I was left there alone.

I thought I can take everything they say and moved on cause I knew myself better, but my heart is still aching as to know how they viewed me. 

Maybe because of overwhelming emotions, I suddenly felt dizzy.

Napakapit ako sa sink at maya maya pa'y may kung anong mainit ang naramdaman kong umaagos sa mga binti ko.

D-Dugo..?

There is too much blood!

"Oh n-no...n-no...!" my voice is shaky.

Unti unti akong nawalan ng lakas at napaupo sa lapag.

No!! Please, no!!!

I screamed at my thought while seeing the flowing of blood in my inner thighs.

I feel like I was about to lose consciousnees so I tried grabbing my phone which I didn't succeed.

All  I can see was black and...

.....none.

---