Chapter 14

KEN

Nandito na ako sa kwarto ko. Pinagiisipan ang mga desisyon ko sa buhay.

Biro lang.

Eveything seems happened a bit fast. Quite fast.

Ganito ba talaga ako kabilis magtiwala?

Or he is an exception?

Though it felt really nice when I vent it all out.

What I think. What I feel.

The pain inside me somehow subside. Just because I get to tell it to someone.

A few hours ago

"Alright. Then tell me everything you can share." he ordered.

Nagsimula akong magkwento. Walang halong pagdadalawang isip. Pakiramdam ko'y kailangang kailangan ko na itong ilabas kasi mukhang sasabog na ako.

"Justin and I are ex-lovers." panimula ko.

I saw no reaction from Pablo which I consider good cause it felt that he's really willing to listen.

"We met during our middle school year. He's a transferee from different school and we're both at our second year at that time." I said.

The memory was still vivid in my mind. It was a typical meet up of a two total stranger. He introduce himself to the class.

"H-Hi... I'm J-Justin De Dios. N-Nice to meet you." I find it cute when he stuttered. He bowed his head and immediately sat on the chair that was closest to the door at the back.

I can't forget how he walked and passed by my chair at that very moment.

It was like a film. A movie.

I saw him in a slowmotion. I couldn't believe my eyes either so I tried blinking and when I look in to him, he's still in slowmo.

"We became friends." I continue. "Eventhough he's a total aloof kid, I managed to befriended him."

Para siya noong may invisible wall sa paligid at walang kahit ni isa man siyang pinapapenetrate para makapasok sa pader na yun.

At dahil matigas ang ulo ko and I am type of the person who's really persistent, he gave in.

Though umabot ako sa punto na para na akong asong sunod ng sunod sa kanya kasi ayoko siyang maging loner. And it was all worth it.

The smile that I got from him was worth it.  Beautiful was an understatement to describe how stunning he was everytime he puts a smile on his face.

"Kahit na isa siyang omega and i'm an alpha."

That was never a problem to us especially to me. Cause I know what I really feel about him.

The moment I laid my eyes on him, I already knew that I wanted him to be my omega. And I will really be happy if he allows me to be his alpha.

"Later on, I courted him. Kasi gustong gusto ko siya. And he said 'yes' when we reached our 4th year in secondary. Niligawan ko siya for about a year and half. Quite long pero okay lang. His sweet 'yes' swept away all those hardships that i've been through." I smiled bitterly.

Pablo remained on his poker face. Never uttered a single word.

"Everything went well on our relationship. There are times that we fought but it's normal. It's part of being inlove. Not until we graduated in our senior year."

Yun na yata yung pinakamadilim na parte ng buhay ko.

Nang iwan niya ako.

"I was already thinking of introducing him to my parents kasi I knew he's the one. He's the one whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one who'll bore and give life to my children."