Chapter 5: Disruption

Kiko Suzuki

The female ran through a group of demons, taking them all out at once.  She spun around, using a few of her forms to finish them off.  Suddenly, she had taken notice of a few of her Hashira friends fighting some off.  A thought rushed to her head, telling her to help them.

However, there were multiple of her friends who were fighting off several demons.  Who should she run to help to first?  She didn't want to watch them get hurt.

She suddenly turned her head to a short female with raven hair, fading to purple.  She had a purple butterfly hair pin in her hair.  She also had a butterfly patterned haori and the purple Demon Slayer uniform.  Kiko's eyes widened, seeing that she was having a bit of trouble.  The female had just used her sword to inject poison to some of the demons.  However, it seemed like some of demons were able to get up from that.

Kiko then rushed in as she had noticed a demon about to do an attack on the female.  She draws her sword, then clashed her sword with the demon's claws.  The female's eyes widened, noticing the taller female clashing her sword with the demon.

"There's no time to explain.  Go and help the others.  Hurry, Shinobu!"

The female nodded, as she ran off.  Kiko then aimed towards the demon's neck, their head coming off.  She had noticed more demons coming towards her.  She then took a deep breath.  When did this happen?  And how?

She was simply finished with her mission, when she had noticed the explosion.  It was out of nowhere as well.  Was Muzan finally going to show himself?  Or was there another reason why he had done this?

Despite that, Kiko couldn't turn back.  No, she wouldn't turn back from something like this.

She took another deep breath, aiming her sword towards the sky.  Her sword lights up, suddenly turning indigo.

"Rainbow Breathing, 6th Form, Indigo Clouds!"

Kiko charges forward, then spinning around towards the demons.  An indigo-colored light formed on the demons, as Kiko jumped towards them, finishing them off.  She landed on the ground, hearing the demons disintegrating behind her.

However, she wasn't done.  There were more coming for her.  Kiko aimed her sword high in the air once more.  Suddenly, the moonlight then reflects towards her sword, making her sword light up a bright yellow.

"Rainbow Breathing, 3rd Form, Golden Star!"

Using her sword, she made a shape of a star in front of the demon.  That had finished some of the demons off but not all of them.

Kiko had stopped to catch her breath.  She then stood back up and started running towards more groups of demons.  There were still more of them.

And she needed to help.

Suddenly, she saw the sun slowly rising.  In an instant, the demons had already ran off.  She raised an eyebrow at first, but she realized it made sense.

They would run away when the sun would rise.

"L-Lady Kiko..." Kiko immediately turned around, seeing three females run over to her.  It was a female with raven hair with a butterfly clip, another raven-haired female with a bamboo muzzle.

And the other one was brunette was a rose flower crown.

Her Tsugoko.

In an instant, she felt her Tsugoko hug her tightly.  She shushed Hikari gently, saying that she was here, and that she was okay.  Hikari had blubbered to her that she thought that Kiko would be gone from that attack.  But the Hashira knew better.