An unpleasant night

Ahsoka woke up to a flashing light coming from her comm, laying on her bedside table.

Groggily, she grabbed and tapped it, noticing it was from none other than Cody.

Wiping her eyes, trying to wash away the remains of her sleep, she answered.

"Sir, I'm really sorry to do this..."
She could hear loud voices in the background, if she listened closely she could also hear singing.

She sighed, "79's?"

He sighed through the comm link, "Yes sir..."

She hung up and looked at the time, 1:00 AM.
Groaning, she got out of bed,
Slipping on pants and a shirt, she quietly opened Anakin's door, grabbing the keys to his speeder.

She was almost out the door before she realized she forgot to put shoes on,
And she was already outside when she realized that once again, she forgot her lightsabers, she inwardly cursed and snatched her saber belt, clipping them on.

Finally walking out of her and Anakin's shared quarters, she mumbled angrily about the lack of responsibility of her vod.

~~~~~~~~~

Ahsoka reached 79's fuming, she spotted Cody holding up a very drunk Fives and came to a stop.

"IN, NOW." She yelled in rage.

He hurriedly dragged Fives into the speeder, throwing out a hundred apologies to his vod'ika.

Ahsoka may just be 17, but she was still terrifying when angry.

She didn't even need to ask, Cody spoke up, "The rest are inside, all pretty drunk."

"How many?" Her voice stone cold.
He winced, scared for his brothers.

"4-" he was about to list who they were but she had already stormed into the bar,
He groaned, already knowing what was going to come in the morning.

Ahsoka stomped into the bar, loud enough for most clones in it to stop what they were doing and reach out for their blasters.

Only, they let their guard down when they realized it was just one of their Jedi commanders, most clones just went back to their previous arrangements, but some were curious, wondering as to why a teen was barging into the bar.

The bartender sighed and gestured to the drunken clones, she nodded at him and slipped past the rest of the clone customers.

"ECHO." She yelled in the sleeping clone's ear.
Most of the clones didn't even bat an eye at the spectacle, this was a monthly occurrence by now, only the shinies looked up in shock.

He startled awake, jumping up from the bar, "I'm up!" He yelled instinctively.

Ahsoka grumbled as her turned sheepishly to face her, "Heyyyy commander..."
He plastered on a fake smile.

"Out, now." She said in a dangerously low voice.

He scrambled outside, fearing for his life.

Hardcase was next, he was singing and dancing with an other drunk clone.

She yanked his neck with the crook of her elbow, catching him by surprise, he was already moving into a defensive stance when she whispered in his ear, "CT-2666, get out of this bar and into the speeder outside, now."

He froze the moment her words reached his ear.
Nodding stiffly, he bolted out the door.

She moved on the Jesse, he was in fact just talking to a clone, but the more she listened to what he was saying, the more she realized how drunk he was.
He was mumbling and slurring his words, and they were almost completely incomprehensible.