General Tano | part 1 |

"Ow!" Fives yelped in pain,
Ahsoka laughed, "You're overreacting!"

"Overreacting?! You punched me!"

She raised a skeptical eye marking, "Punched you?"

"That was barely a punch."

Rex sighed in amusement, "Come on Fives, we gotta go."

He turned to Ahsoka as the grumbling clone stood up, she smirked at the sight.

"Sir, the ship is ready for boarding."
He smiled at him, "Great," she looked around, "Is Anakin on his way?"

"He should be, we can't leave without him."
Ahsoka chuckled even though his comment was serious.

"I'll call him, get the men ready."

Rex stood straight, "Yes, General."

She smiled at him and he turned, getting the men on the ship.

She raised her comm to her face and tapped it, after two rings, the line opened, "Hey Snips!"

She sighed, did he really not know they were supposed to leave? "Anakin, where are you?" She said harshly.

"I'm with the kids, why?"

"What?!" She practically yelled, the 501th stopping everything to look at her, ready to pull out their blasters and shoot.

She sighed and waved them down, letting them know everything was fine.

"Ahsoka! What's going on?" He asked frantically, not knowing he was the problem.

She walked to a more secluded area and whispered furiously, "Anakin! We're supposed to board the Resolute right now!"

"Huh?" He asked in confusion, she rolled her eyes, "Remember? Shilli?" She said, exasperated.

She heard him audibly gasp, and she sighed.

"Get your shebs here right now!"
She practically yelled as she hung up.

=============

Ahsoka was talking to Rex, hands on her hips, foot tapping the metal floor in hurry.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Anakin yelled as he ran.

She sighed in relief and rubbed a hand along her face, "We can finally leave" she laughed.

"I wasn't gone that long!" He protested as they walked to the ship.

"Right, just 45 minutes" she said sarcastically.

"General Skywalker, with all due respect sir, General Tano's right."
Rex said with a smirk.

Anakin groaned and they laughed,

"Who has the kids now?" Ahsoka asked, knowing they were alone on the platform. "Padme has them, thank the force she could take them." He sighed and laughed.

They went aboard the ship and got into position for takeoff.

Fives came up to Ahsoka as they flew into the air, "For the record General, you did punch me."
He said with a serious face that was clearly hiding a smirk.

"In the arm," she answered, "gently" she added, emphasizing the last word.

He rolled his eyes and the others laughed.
"Fine" he grumbled once again.

She suppressed a snort and spoke up so the crew could hear, "Men, this mission is very important, Shilli is weak, we need to make sure it doesn't stay that way."

"Yes, General!" The clones exclaimed, all at attention.

She smirked and turned to her master, well more like, ex-master.

He nodded at her when their eyes met, pretending not to notice the anxious twinge in her force signature.

TBC

Hey!
Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to leave things on a cliffhanger and this was the best I could do.

I promise part 2 is going to be a lot longer so get ready!
Bye! Enjoy :)