--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junbi!"  We all got into a ready stance.

"Bow." We all bowed.

"Fighting positions." We all got into our fighting position.

He walked up to Hawk and corrected his stance. "Stabilize Your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." 

"Yes. Sensei. Hai!" He punched.

Johnny turned around and a kid flinched. "Did you just flinch, Virgin?" He walked up to another kid,  jumping in his direction, and he flinched.

"Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers." He confirmed.

"Yes, Sensei!" 

"That was not a question!" Johnny yelled. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Everyone but me, Aisha, and Miguel raised their hand.

"Put your Hands down." He walked to the front of the room."All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face."

"Sparky, line 'em up." He demanded, looking at me. "Unflinch this group." He walked to his office.

"Yes, sensei." I look over at Miguel and shook my head.

I walk up to the virgin kid and crack my knuckles. He sighs in defeat and I punch him in the face.

I punched every kid in the face, saving Eli for last. 

I finally walked up to him. " I'm sorry." I say before punching him in the face, making him fly backward. Everybody "Oh." ed 

"He's OK!" I reassure.

"Im OK. It's just a tooth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Miguel said, asking for suggestions on where to take Samantha LaRusso for their "Not date".

"You could take her to get tattoos." Hawk suggested.

I laugh as Miguel says "What?"

Hawk stands up and starts untying his gi.

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." He took off his gi, revealing a hawk on his back that also had blue hair.

"Holy shit."

"Oh!"

"Oh shit." 

He turned to the mirror, flexing to make it look like it was flying. I caught myself looking at his abs and quickly turned away.

"You never told me you were gonna get a tattoo. Are your parents even okay with this?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

He put his gi back on. "They have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them." He sat down.

"Uh... Any other suggestions?" Miguel changed the subject.

"Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore." Aisha said. Miguel turned to me.

"As long as there is food involved, She'll probably enjoy it. Girls love food." 

"I can work with that." He nods.

"Banned?!" Johnny yelled from his office.

Miguel got up and went to check on him.

"So, You have any recent crushes." Aisha turned to me. 

I quickly glanced at Hawk, Remembering the recent feelings that developed. " No, I don't think so. What about you?" 

"No." She answered. " What about you, hawk?" 

He looked at me and then back at Aisha. "There is actually this one girl." 

"Oooh. Who is it?" Aisha asks.

He shakes his head. "I can't tell you. It's a secret."

"I thought we didn't keep secrets." I crossed my arms. 

"Not in this case."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is a shorter chapter. I'm running out of ideas. 

Who is Hawk's crush??? I guess we'll find out. (Or not)