- "Carina..." Whispered the captain as she grabbed her girlfriend by the hips and pulled her close.

The Italian had closed her eyes and pulled the blonde's hands from her body.

- "get out of this kitchen please"

- "you wanted help"

- "no I want you. But if we want to eat tonight... I mustn't spread myself too thin and start thinking about the way you touch me or moan my name"

-"I... I'll go have a sho-"

- "sh, sh, sh, I don't want to know just, get out of my sight... Please."

Maya had come out of the kitchen and Carina had managed to keep her mind occupied. The blonde had started to get ready for the evening. She had spent more than two hours in the bathroom, her movements were in slow motion and there was also the fact that she wanted to be perfect in every way for her companion. Today she had had the stitches removed and did not like another woman, no matter how beautiful Dr. Lucy Field was, touching her.

When the Italian had finally come to the bathroom to get ready, her eyes fell on the blonde who was in a thong and bra, leaning over the sink to put make-up on her eyes.

- "how I did sixteen years ago not to enjoy this view"

- "you just wanted to frustrate me"

- "I just wanted you to have the best orgasm of your life"

- "but you know that was impossible?"

- "why?"

- "because none of my orgasms with you can compare to the previous one, they are all as incredible as each other"

- "and four months ago?"

- "it's not the same, it was the best night of my life. I don't count it in terms of orgasm but in terms of meaning." Maya had turned her eyes through the mirror to the brunette and could see her focused on her anatomy. "Are you even listening to me?.... Carina?"

- "huh?"

- "are you listening to me?"

- "yes yes, the meaning... All that, all that... I must say that your body and more specifically your ass in a thong... My lips want to go over every square millimeter of your entire body."

- "oh yeah?"

- "oh yes" she made as she came closer and stuck her pelvis to Maya's buttocks.
"My lips want to kiss you, and my teeth to nibble your beautiful buttocks, my tongue to caress your nipple... Maya ... Shall we go home early tonight?"

- "Five minutes to midnight?"

Carina's hand had passed between the blonde's breasts, then over her cheek. She had come to turn her face to whisper in her ear.

- "you know how I would like to spend my twelve strokes of midnight?"

- "like the ones at... two-thousand and ten?" She asked before swallowing

- "The same activity not the same position. If I could have your naked body under mine, sweating, my mouth on your neck and your knees up my sides, one of your calves on my buttocks, two fingers inside you and your nails on my back, bambina... But I guess I'll have to settle for after midnight"

The firefighter had turned her head a little more and came to embrace the brunette before Carina took half a step back and prompted the captain to face her.

Maya had turned around and the Italian had again moved forward a step to make her move back and tackle her to the sink. One of her hands had slipped in the back of the blonde and that previously on her cheek had come to find the breast of the captain.