Y/N secret

Y/n came back acting like nothing was wrong she couldn't tell Rhea about her bulimia because she knew how bad Rhea would worry once the food arrive Y/N started to eat her hand was shaking trying to choke the food down; Rhea took notice " everything okay baby? " she asked worriedly Y/n looked at Rhea " yeah just nervous about being away from my kids " she lied through her teeth hoping Rhea wouldn't sense it Rhea " babe they are fine but I feel like your not telling me something " she sat back setting her stuff down as y/n choked a little " no no that's all " she laughed nervously Rhea sighed and shrugged " alright " she went back to eating Y/N finished fast and ran to the bathroom going to the toilet and puking up everything she sat beside it and cried before getting up fixing her makeup.

Rhea noticed how fast y/n went to the bathroom and finished her food she was worried asking for the check nodding at the waiter Y/n collected herself before heading back to the table smiling " mommy tell me what's going on? " Rhea asked worriedly Y/n " nothing is I promise I'm okay " the waiter brought the check setting it down as Rhea paid with cash giving a tip as well before leaving the restaurant with y/n

Becky had put lily to sleep as she saw grace still in Seth's lap " aww poor grace " she said quietly as Seth picked her up bringing her to her room laying grace down and walking away cracking the door cleaning up everything " yeah she's badly attached to Rhea " he shrugged to his wife Rhea and y/n were driving back home as y/n fiddled with her bracelet looking out the window trying not to cry knowing how dangerous this habit is. They got home pulling in and getting out walking inside " hey guys thank you so much for watching them " Becky and Seth nodded as they pulled Rhea aside y/n headed to the shower " hey so we didn't want to worry but when you left grace started to cry asking for you it took a bit to calm her down but she's asleep now " Rhea nodded " aw poor girl attached to her mami " she said to them smiling softly " thanks for letting me know guys " she hugged them before going to the shower with y/n getting in with her when she looked at her body she realized she was much muscular then usual she looked good but sickly but didn't mention washing her body for her " you look beautiful mommy " Y/N smiled " thanks mami " she smiled gently helping her too.

Once they were finished they got dressed and went to lay down turning the TV on cuddling next to each other Rhea tracing her muscles as y/n slowly fell asleep to her touch Rhea following after her

------------------
A/n - THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 1.04K reads number 6 on the #brutality!!! I love you all so much thank you for reading this story!