Chapter 1

You and Dom had been together since you both started with judgement day and your career at WWE meeting others along the way making new friends winning titles and such but you notice one person has been very hostile towards and that was Rhea Ripley that most FEARED wrestler in WWE; You were confused why she is always rude towards you but you never cared to ask

-------
Y/N had just finished a match against Bianca Belair panting heavily; Dom ran up and hugged you smiling ' you did amazing baby! ' he kissed your lips, You smiled walking into the locker room changing as Rhea walked in watching closely no emotion in her face before walking behind you whispering something you couldn't hear her Australian accent sent shivers down your spine but you cleaned up walking back out with your stuff going to Dom " cmon let's head home I'm exhausted " Y/N heads to the car getting in passenger side while Dom get in the driver and headed to the house; you were thinking what Rhea said and what she wanted because she was always mean towards you but you shrugged once you arrived at the house getting out and going right to the bathroom as you got undressed and showered you couldn't brush the feeling someone was watching you getting out you check the small window you see a pale figure with muscles standing outside you squint your eyes you see it's Rhea Ripley she's very bloody and smirking at you before she vanishes leaving you stunned and scared you decided not to tell Dom about this as you knew how he would react once you get dressed wearing a thong and white shorts with a judgment day shirt walking to the bedroom seeing a Dom laying down waiting for you noticing the smirk on his you ask " what is it Dom? " Dom smirked at you getting up kissing your lips and showing a good time...

---------

Rhea POV

Rhea paced the area she was angry punching the wall screaming " I need her! I crave her! " she yells " I need something to drink " she walked down to her basement walking up to one of her victims smirking and panting biting down sucking hard on their neck moaning and groaning " mmmm fuck you taste amazing! ~ " she finished up before heading back up; Rhea went to the gym taking a picture posing the caption was ' working out hard 😏⚖️ ' she posted it before heading to bed that night thinking and dreaming of you she was going crazy without you she needed you.

----------

Hey this is my first putting my stuff online so understand I will try and update this story I am aslo opened to request in this story apologizes for any misspellings! - RRM