CHAPTER ONE PART TWO!

You wake the next day getting ready for another day putting your face on and clothes on as you made breakfast you heard someone knock going over opening the door standing there was none other then Rhea Ripley smirking at you panting heavily scanning you, you could tell something was off about her but you didn't know what " uh hey rhea... just making breakfast want some " you asked scaredly backing away she was close to you, Rhea nodded coming inside and sitting down at the island you turned your back to continue making food as Dom gets up waving hi to Rhea you can tell she is angry getting up and leaving without a word mumbling to herself you shrugged kissing his lips " made you breakfast 😉 " he giggled and nodded and took eating before getting their stuff ready for work.

Rhea POV
---------------
Rhea jumped into her car chugging some blood down to gain composure as she growled " I need her I fucking her blood I need her body " she pulled up to the parking lot getting out and grabbing her stuff form the passenger side heading inside to the locker room getting on the equipment as Finn came up to her " Hey Rhea you doing okay I noticed you seem a little angry? " he asked calmly knowing how scary Rhea's anger is she sighed " I'm just so crazy about her I want her but she's with Dominik I don't know if I have a chance " she said tearing up a bit as Finn pulled her into a hug kissed her head gently " have you told anyone else about this?" He asked her she shook her head her whole body was shaking before getting up quickly heading to the bathroom she was having a panic attack that couldn't be calmed.

Y/N POV
--------------
Y/N came in setting her stuff in the women's locker room going to the bathroom to finish some details on her stuff when she walked in she heard gasping and crying walking to the very end knocking on the door " hey are you okay? " she said sweetly Rhea heard Y/N's voice before answering "n-no" holding her chest opening the door looking at her, her eyes were red and puffy Y/N pulled her close and rubbed her back knowing what she saw last night but ignored it for now trying to calm her down and it works smiling looking down through her mask " You okay rhea? " Rhea nodded before saying thank you then leaving to get ready for smackdown funny enough her and y/n were up against each other.

Y/N's music begins to play as she walks out smirking with her mask ( see picture above ) as she flew up laughing crazily dropping herself into the ring holding her title waiting for Rhea Ripley music to play panting a little just then Ripley's music played walking out doing her iconic leg move walking down smirking jumping onto the rope sticking her tongue out showing the tongue piercing before getting in the ring once the bell rings Y/N and Rhea go at it punching each other before rhea gets the upper hand climbing at the top of the rope jumping down flattening Y/N, Y/N flinched but got back up using a kendo stick wailing it on rhea making her scream in pain she laughed crazily before RKOING rhea grabbing her leg Rhea kicks out at two and half making Y/N angry adrenaline coursing through them Rhea grabbed her chain swinging at Y/N it misses twice before stricking Y/N across the back causing her to bleed badly Rhea smelled blood it made her hungry she growled as she dropped kicked Y/N rhea flipped y/n over licking the blood smirking before slapping the wound causing y/n to scream backing away Rhea smirked " your mine now bitch " she mouthed before picking up Y/N riptiding her breaking away at two Y/N hopped out the match grabbing a table shoving it on the ring before kicking Rhea in the face knocking her out then throwing her on the table grabbing her leg the ref counts to three Y/n wins the match and keeps the title smiling happily throwing her hands up and doing her moves before leaving the ring holding her back still bleeding panting as Rhea looked on as she screamed in anger looking at the ref.