The ring plan

Rhea was pacing fiddling with the ring as she bit her lip thoughts running through her mind ' what if she rejects ' or ' should I not be doing this ' Finn noticed her face hugging her " trust me everything will work, everything is set in motion " he smiled. Rhea nodded as she gave the ring to Finn " Okay run it by me again I go out on the ring ready to fight Raquel and Becky then you, y/n, and priest come out stopping us running into the ring secretly handing me the ring I then grab a mic calling y/n and going through my whole thing then getting down on one knee then pop the question " Finn nodded rubbing her back " alright now go get her " he said softly walking away.

Y/n and priest were talking as Finn walked over " we'll be on soon " he said softly glancing at Priest smiling as they heard Raquel music play rolling their eyes seeing Rhea then exit to her music as they walked up waiting several minutes before judgements day music play, Rhea looked about smirking as her heart pounding seeing Finn run into the ring handing her the ring as Rhea grabbed a mic " Y/N I have been in love with you since we first met yes I haven't been the greatest but I've loved you since we met " she took a deep breath pulling the ring out getting down on one knee " will you marry me y/n? " she asked looking at Y/n; Y/N was shocked and stunned smiling looking around the others and crowd waiting in anticipation before she smiled " yes I will Mrs Ripley " they hugged happily placing the ring on her ring finger everyone screamed and clapped as the announcers were shocked and stunned narrating every second of it. Rhea yelled into the mic " thank you all so much! And special thanks to judgment day and WWE for this! "

Y/N posted on everything how she was engaged happily blushing madly dancing around but behold Dominik had just gotten outta jail and stormed out onto the area " your... your getting married y/n " he yelled; Rhea stood infront of Y/N " Dominik!? "