Planning of the wedding

Rhea was writing stuff down planning out the caterers, photographers, other stuff that goes into a wedding, Y/N was trying on dresses as Zelina, Raquel, Becky and Finn and Priest were there y/n was nervous " Does this look good? " she asked biting her lip nervously Becky smiled " you look amazing honey " she said sweetly bouncing her baby to calm the child as finn and priest agreed happily. Liv had walked in as she came up " such a pretty dress " she said scoffing crossing her arms Raquel quickly scowled towards Liv " you need to leave you weren't invited to this " Y/N backed up holding her chest as she stormed off into the back undressing and putting her clothes back on Becky followed " Y/N...?" She called calmly fixing herself and the baby self " what? Liv is trying to ruin my wedding I just know they both are! " y/n yelled and started crying picking up the dress " cmon let's just buy it and leave "

Liv " whatttttt why not I just wanna see the pretty bride " she giggled covering her smile, Finn " Liv go! " he screamed dragging Liv towards the door and throwing her out " don't come back! " he screamed at Liv as Liv walked away stomping Y/N paid for her dress and left going to find Rhea taking a deep breath when she found Rhea; Rhea was trying on tuxedos with some of the other girls smiling " hey babe... " she said lowly Rhea turned around and saw the expression on her face quickly changing and going to her " what's wrong baby? " Rhea asked " it's Liv she's trying to ruin it " y/n pouted leaning against Rhea " ugh is this bitch serious " Sonya said crossing her arms " God if I see her imma kill her " the rest of the week was followed by more planning and everything the wedding would be taking place at wrestlemania with all the fans and the ones who mattered most to Rhea and Y/N; Rhea got dressed in her tux fixing her hair doing her makeup she was excited " I'm finally going to be marrying the one I love most " she clapped her hands in excitement Becky smiled and nodded bouncing her baby her baby was fussy " do you want kids? " Becky asked Rhea, Rhea shrugged " I would love too but I don't know about Y/N " she answered honestly; Y/N looked in the mirror smiling trying not to cry " I'm finally getting married " she hugged Finn and priest happily.

Once the ceremony started the music played as the bridemaids walked down along with the groomsmen then Y/N did Rhea teared up seeing y/n " she looks beautiful " wiping her tears y/n took her hands smiling as buddy the dog came trotting down priest was speaking smiling just then Liv and two people behind her popped up it was y/n's parents y/n turned her eyes widen as she gasps shaking her head " no no " she looked at the others she broke in that moment gasping for air tugging her skin breaking open wounds Rhea growled as she jumped down and looked at them swinging on Liv she didn't stop she was angry Finn ran to Rhea pulling her back " Rhea! RHEA! stop enough! " her parents touched y/n y/n screamed " fuck off go away! " she said scooting back grabbing onto priest; Seth rollins removed the parents then liv.

Priest helped Y/N up as he looked at the others sighing as Rhea came up taking y/n to clean up kissed her head " it's okay the wedding must go on lucky enough no blood on the dress " Rhea smiled before fixing her and y/n's makeup then heading back to the ring smiles and all telling Priest to continue Priest did once the ceremony was over they went to the reception doing dances and all everything was great at the very end of the night Rhea and y/n were off to their honeymoon as newlyweds.

-----------------------
A/N - drama at Rhea and y/ns wedding omgggg how awful and don't worry I still got some good stuff coming 😏