Rhea truth be told

Rhea sighed knowing she would have to spill the truth to all her friends she took a deep breath as she looked around at the women who were in the locker room with her before calling the rest sitting on the couch running her fingers through her black hair; pacing the room she chew the inside of her cheek Finn and the rest of judgement day had walked in then Y/N and Liv; Y/N seemed scared staying close to Liv.

Rhea took a deep breath " volunteer please " she asked reaching her hand out she looked about desperately Y/N took her hand her body trembled watching Rhea keeping a close eye on her Rhea said " here's the thing I've been hiding " she said revealing her fangs as her eyes grew a dark crimson red with red veins coming from her eyes biting down into Y/N neck groaning a bit Rhea drank panting Y/N hissed at first but then stopped she seemed to enjoy it; Dominik came in pushing through seeing what was happening grabbing Rhea off slapping her, Rhea hissed at dom, Dom checked on Y/N, Y/N pulled away shooting a look " fuck off dom " she said coldly turning away holding herself Dom rolled his eyes left before everyone turned back to Rhea they were scared, Rhea looked at them as she teared up " i-i " her voice cracked before she sat down with her head down.

Y/N hugged Rhea " it's okay... yes I'm scared but that won't change how I feel about you " she then kissed her lips wiping the blood away from hers then rhea's smiling happily and blushing; Rhea was stunned but kissed back laughing wiping her tears away before looking at the others " what about you all " they all nodded and smiled Liv was long gone she couldn't handle this she went to find Dominik.

After awhile

Rhea had gotten ready for a match against Sonya as she did her entrance smirking listening to all the people call her mami walking into the ring doing her move before waiting on her opponent to step out laughing but then something happened Liv's music started when she walked out she was with DOMINIK; Rhea was stunned watching as they locked hands and strutted down the way " what! What is this! " Rhea screamed at them Liv just laughed stepping inside the ring taking a mic " oooh Rhea I think the world should know who the REAL RHEA RIPLEY is so come on show them show them what you showed very single woman in that room tonight!" Rhea backed up as she felt her chest tightened shaking her head " no " she said to Liv looking dom betrayal in her eyes before getting out of the ring as Y/N came running up taking out dom then liv screaming like banshee no mask or anything " LIV SERIOUSLY!? " Y/N screamed Rhea pulled Y/N off " Y/N stop it is okay " Rhea gripped tightly as y/n fought she wasn't cleared to wrestle yet.... but that didn't stop her y/n was angry and wanted revenge for what Liv did Rhea eventually manage to get Y/N to stop struggling and ease up holding her close " cmon let's go get your stuff from Dominiks and you can stay with me " she smiled at Y/N , y/n just nodded sighing and getting up walking towards the car with Rhea.

-----------------
A/N - Rhea has revealed her secret! Oh no will the others keep this to themselves or will they expose Rhea Ripley will liv and dom develop at relationship or.... will dom try and win y/n back?