Chapter 1: A mess caught in

Luigi sat on a big bed, the room was lightly furnished and had items like books to entertain him but he was locked in from the outside. Tears began to form in his eyes, this must have been the third time he cried by now, and he didn't want to cry .“Mamma Mia.. What brought me here?.. It was only a day or two ago that I was a home”
. . .

“Weegee! Earth To Weegee!” Maro yelled at Luigi, he has been staring off into space once again. “Ah.. Sorry bro, sorry princess Peach” Luigi said quietly, before rubbing the back of his neck. “It’s a okay Luigi, now let's get back to the meeting. Last time Bowser attacked again, we tried to use Luigi to pretend to be me to get more info on his plans and schedules. Though he soon found out what we were doing. So it’s unpredictable what he will do this time” Princess Peach said calmly and with a hint of worry in her voice. “Mario, Luigi, I think it's best you two stay in the castle for a week or two until we know it is safe Bowser will not attack for a while.” ToadsWorth continued on, Mario looked at his brother and then nodded at Toadsworth. “It’s the best decision for now” Peach then smiled at Mario's cooperation, Luigi on the other hand still had a few questions but was cut off by Toadsworth. “Perfect, I assume you guys still remember where your rooms are? Well it's getting late, it's time we all get some rest, sleep well mario brothers, and sleep well princess.” Peach waved back and said goodnight to the two brothers as well, leaving them alone. “Good night Peach” Mario said with a bit of a goofy grin but quickly turned to a frown of worry when he turned back to his little brother Luigi. “Bro, are you a okay? You’ve been staring off a lot more than recently.” Mario placed his hand on Luigi’s shoulder in comfort and Luigi gave a small smile. “I’m a okay, just a bit scared of what Bowser will do next.” He was lying, he was really thinking about all of what he learned when he was pretending to be Peach. He was so gentle and soft when he thought he was Peach, he brought so many presents. When he rejected his love, he could see a hint of sadness, but as soon as it came, it went away and was replaced with anger. Even though he had anger issues, he saw a kind and big gentle koopa. For god sakes he had 9 koopa children, but only one resembles him. What were their names? He thought, right! Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, Ludwig, and little Bowser Jr. or Junior for short. They all had such unique personalities. Or atleast what he could tell when he saw them playing for short time periods. “Brooo! You're spacing out again!” Mario yelled out quietly while shaking Luigi a bit. “O-Oh sorry bro, I guess I really have been spacing out. Erm, I just need some sleep.” Luigi stated quietly while looking down at his feet, he didn't want to worry his brother. “It's a okay, go get some rest, Weegee, and don’t let the thought of Bowser keep you up, good night.” With that Mario patted Luigi’s shoulder and went in the direction of his room, his room was located right next to Princess Peach’s room and coincidentally Luigi’s was on the opposite of the floor, so he headed into that direction.

Once in his room, he grabbed his green and white striped pajamas and got into his bed. Luigi often found peace when sleeping but it was one of those nights where he did not. He had been dreaming of Bowser once again, they seemed to become more frequent and he didn’t know why. In the beginning of the dream, he was dreaming of when he first met and was captured by Bowser. The sharp tip of his claw at the bottom of his chin made him shiver. He was so rough yet gentle, he could break him with one hand. He moved his hand against this cheek, feeling the rough exterior of his fingers. He then began to play with his well kept mustache, twirling it around like long hair on your head. His eyes stared into his own, those crimson eyes held flames so hot it could melt you like lava. His big smirk showed his sharp fang and canine-like teeth. His hair, colored a dark red, styled like a flaming mohawk, with bushy eyebrows to compliment it. His scales were green on the top of his face and faded into a yellow on his neck, while his muzzle was just yellow. Mamma Mia, why was he in his head? Suddenly the dream changed, Luigi was being held in Bowser's arms. Though he wasn't disguised as Peach, Bowser held him gently but with a firm grip, but not the kind that would hurt, the more comforting kind. This was nice, but when he looked down, he was in chains. This scared him, he looked back up at Bowser and he had a malicious look on his face. He threw him into a cage as Peach, Mario, and all of his friends appeared in the cage as ghost-like figures. “Why didn’t you save me, why didn't you save us?” some said, “Luigi I’m scared” another chanted, “This is your fault” the Mario ghost stated. This made Luigi stare at him in shock and in unison all the ghosts said “Why are you so weak and afraid?” They began chanting and crying out to Luigi louder and he covered his ears to try to ignore them.

“Wahhhhh!” Luigi screamed when he shot up in his bed, he was sweating and he must have been crying because his cheeks were wet.

Polterpup then jumped onto the bed and barked, licking Luigi's face, making him laugh. “Hahaha! Polterpup what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the mansion with all the other ghosts.” Luigi stated as he pet Polterpup, then a picture on a desk in Luigi’s room fell, someone was there and Polterpup knew. “H-Hello?..” Luigi scaredly called out as Polterpup began to growl, and this meant whoever was in here was not here for good intentions. Then the sound of a vacuum came and Polterpup was sucked into something. “Polterpup!” Luigi yelled while falling off his bed, he then got up but was shaking with fear. “C-come out wherever you are!” WHAM! Luigi was knocked out, something or someone hit him on the back of his head.