Letter 13

From: Gus Johnson.
To: Oliver Stone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver, have you tried writing about how you're breathing ? How you're feeling? How you're doing? How you're fighting? How you're living? How failure is the main reason of success? How the earth can't live without water? How Leo can't live without football? How hard it is to swim against the current? How distracting the streetlights and pretty things are?
How everyone lives, and hates his life at some point so he goes through a pointless fight with his mind, trying to convince himself he can do it, he's able, he's capable, he's worth it? How life is an enigma, some solve it and some die without know what life is? Some welcome death with open arms, because that's the only thing they know.
Some others die to live when it's over, they realise they haven't lived from the start.

They forgot about some girls, Karma, Hope and Faith.
Some wise lady, A.K.A my mother, she told me that I can't live without those three girls by my side. Karma is boyish and she knows everyone's weakness, she's sneaky and she is just waiting to throw venom at her victims when and where it hurts the most. Planning takes time and Karma is the best at planning. If you're looking for revenge with art effortlessly without sounding desperate, you gotta call Karma.

Hope and Faith are twins and no, they don't look alike like most people think.
You can control Hope, but you can Never stop Faith from believing in herself.
Hope looks up to dreams, fantasies, achievements and success.
Faith is looking for God.
Hope wishes, Faith believes. Hope is trying to change the future, Faith keeps you balanced.

You need those girls to fight by your side against the cruel society and what they call perfection.
They're obsessed with it more than Zombies are obsessed with brains.
Zombies are wiser right there, they don't follow the book of perfectionism.
The book of perfectionism wants is to get rid of our brain and follow the model described in the book.

What you want and what you need aren't important, you have to sacrifice everything for a pretty doll face and a nail-like body, mistake manners for cowardice and courage for foolishness and what's bad is good and what's good is bad.
Steal to be rich, money is the key to happiness. Starve yourself to fit into those tiny clothes, show off your body to be loved. Stand up for the weak and you're both screwed. Beat a girl because that's what makes you a man. Dumb your girl because you're strong, use your rich boy because you're smart.

If you don't follow the rules, get ready to live in the shadows of hell.

There's no such thing called freedom, much to everyone's dismay, they tell us about freedom and how good it is, then they put the rules as they please.
If we lived without rules, we'd be in a chaos, right?
Wrong! You misspelled peace!

People ask for peace, for their own benefit, but if peace stands against their invading plans, throw it away!

What I'm trying to say is, maintain peace in yourself, let Karma do the hard work, keep Hope close.
But before any of that, have Faith.
They all run after her.

Be different, don't follow the book, be yourself, keep your thee girls close, especially Faith, be like Faith, Believe in God and yourself, be original, I promise you that only good things happen when Faith is around.
Faith will fix your, she's your cure. She attracts everything good.

A/n: now that was too deep, wasn't it?
I like to call this 600 words of wisdom.