Letter 9

From:Oliver Stone
Age: 15
To: Gus Johnson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to thank you for the money you sent,we are keeping them for mom's medication.
Shh,don't tell her,it's a secret.
I am writing you from the hospital,where mom is sleeping for now,doctors say she's fine now.
Taylor is trying to find a job and she told me to study really hard because no one is going to help you when you get robbed,so you should help yourself.

Again,thank you so much for what you did for us,uncle Gus. I'll do my best to collect the money back.
I found another job-and no,it's not walking some dogs-it's guardian a shop at night.
I'd go there once I'm done with the car wash and repairing.
Leo and I have been on good terms ever since,but sometimes he just can't get off Caitlyn for a while and it's beginning to annoy,I feel like the third wheel. I always end up like the alien because I can't keep up with the new things.
I have to work, I have to study,sometimes I even have to make dinner sometimes.

Well,I'm not writing you to complain,I'm here to thank you and maybe talk about manly things dad never had the chance to explain to me. Let's start with why my voice changed so much?
Mom's waking up, I can see her batting her eyelashes to get adjusted to the light. I do that every time I wake up too.
I have to go and fulfil my family's needs now,I'm the man whether I like or not,it was never my choice to grow and get stuck in that body,this shape and certainly this life where I have to lent money.
I never wanted to grow up,even when I was just a stupid little kid. It's a first,I think.

Until later,
Thank you again,
Oliver.