Letter 10

From: Oliver Stone.
Age: 15 and half.
To: Gus Johnson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor came back from work to the hospital,where mom and I were playing cards.
She was holding my darkest secret. I'm dead right now.
I kept all the letters I wrote for daddy under the mattress of my bed,even those you sent me back,uncle Gus.
Taylor was dying from laugher as she got in,I was fuming because I knew better.
Mom asked her in her weak voice what makes her so happy.

I answered in my head that it's humiliating me and shoving my manliness into a wall.
"Taylor,I swear to god if you spoke a word you're going to regret it!" I yelled at her.
"Really? How so,little bro?" Was her answer.
"Don't fight in front of me,kids!" Mom said,and for her sake,I stopped.

Taylor was showing mom the letters,ever since I was three and actually thought that cow stamps all over my 'writing' is cool to the begging I begged dad. She,of course,was speaking between laughs,only to mock me.
I was fuming,I was raging, I was getting angry by each second passed by hearing her stupid giggles.
She's just plain stupid,no wonder nobody likes her,I don't blame Lucas anymore.

My feet dragged me and my hand moved to her cheek. I slapped her,hard,across her face and stormed out of the whole building,to go to lake dad used to take me to watch him fishing when I was two.
I sat against the tree we usually sat on and turned off my phone.
After I cooled off a little,I went to my night shift,guarding that jewellery shop.

I go to school in the morning,in the afternoon and washing and fixing cars,at night,I stay up to guard and complete my homework and study. I made a new buddy.
He's the guarding Dalmatian dog,buddy. And Bobby,his owner with 54 years old.
Bobby tells me stories about him when he was younger, I find them quite interesting.
He even helps me if I don't understand anything! He's the one who gave me 'the talk' about growing up.
I wished that daddy could tell me those things instead,like any other father and his kid.

I wish he was here,I'm sure I wouldn't have slapped Taylor across the face like she was some animal.
Mom wouldn't get sick,Taylor wouldn't cut herself. I could've got sexual jokes.
I could've owned a laptop and spent time on the Internet and kept up with the cool things.
I would've been cool, I could have new clothes more frequently.
Taylor could've been in college right now and left me in peace.

Mom would have probably joined a reading club.
I would've asked dad for some advice to go and ask Cathy out.
I wouldn't have to pretend that I ate on my way because we don't have enough food.
I admit I stare at them eating from afar,wishing I'd eat as well. But I can't eat and leave mom or Taylor hungry.
I always thought that I'm having the worst life ever. Well,that was until tonight.

I haven't told mom or Taylor that I work as a guardian fearing that they'll stop me.
How do they think I bring money? From the trees? I wish!
Bobby had a heart attack right in front of my eyes from a weird,loud and strange sound.
I was helping him,really and he gave me instructions.

He quickly sat up only for a bullet to kill him.
He's gone,forever! The worst part is that I watched the process with my proper eyes.
Then,another bullet hit buddy,and he fell on his side,too.
I was alone,with four armed thief, I couldn't even see their silhouettes in the pitch black.

As if my grief isn't enough,I had to get demonstration of how dad died right in front of my eyes,and I was next.
Wishing death is something and actually going to die is another thing.
The human nature kicked in me and I freaked out and I hid behind a wall.
The four men dressed in black approached the dead old Bobby and his dog and stabbed them a few times more!

I'll get fired either way,so I might as well run for my life,right?
I thought so,too. Until I heard a voice telling me to fight.
I can't give up like that without a fight. Fight for your friends,not for your lost job.
The voice was dad's,it was dad who told me to fight and controlled my whole body and soul and made me run to Bobby's body and take his gun.

"Wait! You're all screwed! Leave all what you stole and put your hands in the air!" I told them.
They looked at each other and laughed way too loud.
Exactly what I expected. Underestimating me.
"Oh really? I'm so scared,kid! I just peed my pants! Way to go,try to stop me,show me what you got!" One of them spat at me and laughed right at my face and pushed me away.
Next thing I knew in the dark,I felt pain run through my whole body.

He teared up my skin,he's armed of things other than guns.
I moved away and got out my phone in the dark to call the police but it was snatched away from me and crashed with the guy's combat boots.
I quickly got up and slammed my head in his crouch.
I watched him crawl and yell in pain.

I hid behind the counter and jumped on another one's back and bit his neck.
He yelled and made me fall on my back,making it sore.
He was about to jump on me and tackle me but I kicked his foot with all my force and grabbed a thick stick from the ground and gave him some quick hits until he passed out.
"You little demon! What are you?" A little demon,maybe?

I never thought I had it in me until that night.
I was grabbed from the back by another one, I ducked and kicked his balls,making him release me.
"Kill that boy,now!" One of them yelled.
Thanks dad for bringing me troubles.

He was telling me what to do, but at some when I felt so weakened he told me.
"At least you fought. I'm so proud of you,you have no idea how much I missed my brave little soldier."
And with that he left me.
They kept beating me until a pocket knife dropped from someone's pocket.
I held it but the guy stomped my hand with his combat boot.

I screamed and bit him to let me go. Then I made cuts on their legs with one spin,making all of them fall and bleed at the same time. It was awesome,only if I wasn't in terrible pain right there.
I ran out of the shop and took Bobby's phone and called 911.
"Please,police,ambulance,something,someone please help!"
"Okay,boy! Can you just tell me where are-" I think that's all I can remember until I woke up on the hospital bed with mom and Taylor hiding their worries,agony and sorrow with grins.

Please don't tell mom that I did my job as a guardian.
Until later,
Daddy's little soldier.

A/N: back to daddy's little soldier signature,I think I want to cry waterfalls.
Cry,People! Cry! Take that! Right in the feels!
Are you liking it so far? I made this letter extra long for you,guys. I hope you like it.