Epilogue

The following year later

BAKUGO'S POV

"Mmm, Happy Birthday," Izuku whispered against my lips. "I know you said you planned your birthday this year, but can I at least make you breakfast?"

I tightened my grip on his leg and pulled him closer. "I'm pretty sure my breakfast is next to me," I smirked. I chased his lips, but he backed away with a giggle.

"I don't know if we have time since we have somewhere we need to be in an hour." He's not wrong, but we could skip breakfast all together and save time. "I'm going to make some pancakes and bacon. Why don't you go take a shower?"

"We both showered last night, remember?" He better remember the amazing blow job he got in the shower. I edged him about six times before he finally got the release he begged me for.

His cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "Then you can lay here while I go make breakfast."

"Or we can make breakfast together. You can spoil me however you want next year, but I want to spend my entire day by your side this year."

He thought about it for a minute before responding. "Are you going to tell me any of the plans for today?" I shook my head. I wouldn't be ruining any of the surprises I had lined up for today. Even if it is my birthday, I'm choosing to focus on our relationship and future today.

"How will I know what to wear?" He pouted.

"Why don't you start breakfast, and I'll go pick your outfit for the day." I don't have anything planned that he needs to dress a certain way for, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in my favorite clothes that he owns.

He looked at me skeptically before letting out a heavy sigh. "Only because I love you so much."

He gave me one more quick peck before pushing himself from the bed. His white silk pajamas clung to every muscle he had as he walked across the room. I'll never get tired of looking at him.

When he was banging around in the kitchen, I untangled myself from the blanket and stood up. Usually, the last one up makes the bed. However, I don't care today. We won't be sleeping here much longer anyway.

I made my way over to our makeshift office and Izuku's closet. I already know what I want him to wear today. I just need to figure out where it is. The jeans were easy enough to find. They're all folded neatly by color order. He doesn't have many black jeans, so it didn't take me long to locate the skinny jeans with holes spread across them. The pair that hugs every curve he has.

After grabbing the jeans, I walked over to the shirts. I went straight for the purple section and slowly looked through the lilac shirts. Because he's so organized in his closet, it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be to find the fishnet top with a single piece of fabric that goes across his chest to cover his nipples. I would have him walk around completely shirtless all day if I could. However, I have a store that I'm taking him to, and unfortunately, he has to wear some kind of shirt if he wants to go in.

When I had both pieces of clothing, I carried them back to the bedroom and set them on the edge of the bed. After that, I made my way to the kitchen. I paused in the doorway and watched him sway his hips and hum to the soft music coming through the Bluetooth speaker on the counter.

I love him so fucking much.

"Your clothes are on the bed if you want to get dressed. I'll finish up in here." He turned to me with a wide smile.

"Bacon should be done in a second, and I just poured the last two pancakes," he informed. "Can I pick what you wear today too?"

"As long as it's practical, yes." I'm pretty sure I already know what he's going to pick. He has a favorite outfit that I wear too. It's the tight red shirt that matches my eyes and hugs every muscle I have, along with the dark blue jeans that he claims make my ass look like the best snack in the world.