"Yes, sir"

"Sit down" Sergeant ordered and the four sat down again. "It's time to play the Training Officer match game. Our contestants are...Lucy Chen, a hotshot who made her first arrest before clocking in for work. Legacy Jackson West, who broke all his dad's records at the Academy, Summer Rossi one of best students in the Academy, top of her class. And John Nolan, who was born before disco died. And the winners are...Officer Bradford, you get our hotshot. Officer Lopez, you get our legacy. Officer Reyes, you get our top of her class. Leaving Officer Bishop to ride with the 40-year-old rookie"

"Now, hear me.Today is your first day. Don't let it be your last. Forget the Academy and listen to your T.O.s. They'll teach you the way it should be done. That's it. All right. Be safe out there" The officers stood up and walked out the room.

"Okay, Boot, you're grabbing our equipment" Vienna said to her rookie.

"Yes, ma'am"

After Summer Rossi grabbed the equipment the two needed. The two headed outside to the shop.

"This is your shop. Do not call it a car, it is where you work" Officer Reyes explained. "First you check the exterior for damage. Any nicks, scrapes, or dents- log 'em in" Rossi nodded and put the equipment in the trunk of the shop as Vienna opened the car door. "Has the suspect left anything? Money? Drugs? A dookie?" As Rossi checked the back seats.

"No, ma'am" Summer replied.

"Onto the shotgun-safety check" passing the young women the shotgun. "Verify it's empty. Clear it, then close the action"

"Check" before Summer put the shotgun carefully back into the trunk.

"Now bodycam check, you know how to use one, right?" Officer Reyes asked her.

"Of course, I was top of my class for a reason" As she put the body cam on to her chest. "Officer Rossi, testing"

"I like you already" Vienna replied with a smirk before walking to the front of the shop. "Once we're inside the car. You gotta login in to the computer and put in our serial number. And what is our call sign?"

"7-Adam-20" She nodded.

"Correct. Now what?"

"Test lights and sirens" Rossi answered switching the lights and sirens on and off.

"You're making my job easy, Rossi. Are you ready?" She asked, Summer nodded.

...

"7-Adam-20. Noise complaint at 234 Mulholland Drive"

"7-Adam-20. Responding"

Officer Reyes and Rossi pulled up outside the house and got out of the car and started to walk towards the house.

"So, what should we be expecting?" Summer asked her T.O.

"Uh, most likely drunken teens having a party" Vienna suggested. The two reached the front door and Vienna knocked on it.

"If they are, do we arrest them?"

"Most of the time, yes. But they're some exceptions"

The opened and the little kid that looked no older than seven answered the door "That is not what I expected" Summer mumbled.

"Hey sweetie. Are your parents here?" Vienna asked the little girl.

"Nope" The kid answered, Vienna and Summer shared a look.

"Uh, are you here alone?" Reyes asked, she shook her head.

"My brothers upstairs"

"Ooh, okay, can you go get him for us?" Summer asked.