.

.

.

Evelynn's Perspective

.

.

.

I shiver in Y/n's room, the cold air cutting my skin.

I've been sitting in here for the past hour, memories of ———————, flash through my mind. I take a shaky breath as I desperately pushed away those memories.

Memories of pain.

Memories of suffering.

Memories of ———————

I press my hand against my stomach, closing my eyes.

He's not here.

I'm okay...

I could almost feel his hands on my throat again, the suffocating feeling of his 'love.'

I try to compose myself, my heart still beating fast.

One moment with Y/n.

I take a deep breath.

Y/n will forgive me, I'm sure of it.

???: "Wassup slut, watcha doing in my room?"

My eyes widened when I hear his voice.

Me: "Ah— Y/n!"

I stand up, and walk around the corner of the bed to get closer to him.

Y/n said nothing, but leaned on the nearby wall with a smirk on his face.

Me: "Hi babe... How was your day?"

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: "My god, you really are pathetic Evelynn."

I nod quietly as he approaches.

I feel his hand on my shoulder, his hand was cold, colder than I was used to.

I was used to feeling warmth from him, the change wasn't one that I enjoyed.

Me: "Can we talk baby...?"

He tilted his head back, a lazy look in his eye.

Y/n: "Sureeee, why not."

I open my mouth to speak, but he placed his hand on my mouth before I could.

Y/n: "You dumb fuck, why would I ever want to talk to you? I won already, my perfect victory has already been achieved."