Chapter 59|Nainital

Aditya and Ashish returned with 4 keys of the room. one for Aishwarya and Rohit while one for Ashish,Suhana  and ruhi. Another one for the girls gang of Arohi, Tanvi, Riya and Neha. While the last one for the 4 boys.

Ashish:"Okay everyone. let's freshen up and meet for breakfast in an hour. Then we will discuss our plan for the day."

Everyone agreed as everyone headed to their respective rooms.

The 2 couples (Ashish Suhana, Ashiwarya Rohit) were given a normal king size bed hotels with balcony and other few facilities while the 2 other hotel rooms were big rooms with 2 queen size beds. 1 bed sufficient to fit  at least 2 people.

Arohi along with the other girls headed in their hotel room. There bags were brought in by the staff while most of the things stayed in the car as they would be traveling in the car itself for most of the time on this trip.

Neha:(Laying in the bed)"I am soo sleepy"( She groaned as she felt the softness of the bed)

Riya:(Laughed)"Not a road trip person I guess?"

Neha:"Over night road trip? Nope not for me. I need a bed to sleep"

Arohi:"And then there is Tanvi who can sleep literally anywhere in any poster"(She said as she shook her hear seeing Tanvi lay on the the bed with half her legs dangling off the bed)

Tanvi:"Shut up Aruuu..( She said with her eyes closedl) "Go freshen up and wake me up only when everyone is done"

Arohi shook her head as she texted her mother of their arrival at Nainital before she headed to the washroom to freshen up. One by one everyone was fresh and ready for the day.

In the boys room...

A similar scene took place. Everyone freshened up before Vivek forced Kabir into the bathroom to freshen up. Aman sat on the bed tying his shoelace when Aditya sat next to him.

Aditya:"So dude? What up with this Amit guy?"

Aman looked up with a confused face before the name clicked in his mind. He glared at Aditya before going back to his work. This Amit guy had ruined his mood way too many times in the last 24hours. Not anymore.

Aditya:"Aman yaar. l."

Aman:(Already having a feeling where this is going)"Adi don't start okay. I was not jealous. I was just upset. I was upset that her relative are so.."

Aditya:(Raising his eyebrows)"So?"

Aman:"so...so irritating"

Aditya:(Laughs)"Irritating? seriously dude. Just Admit it you were jealous and then also try to admit your feelings and maybe if you can't then let Amit have a chance at Riya. I am sure he.."

Aman:(Punching Aditya in the stomach)"I helped so much In your love story with Arohi and you"

Aditya:(Putting his arms around Aman's shoulder)"Aman I am trying to do the same yaar. I know you and Riya feel something for each other and your just exploring this phase of life and that's good. But you need to realize your feeling too don't push it back with this exploring excuse. Aman you might think you have all time in the world but time doesn't wait for anyone dude."

Vivek:(Who was out by the balcony on a call entered the room)"What's going on?"(He asked seeing Aman's serious face)

Aditya:"Nothing just giving Aman the talk. Don't worry you will get it soon enough as well"

Vivek:(Rolled his eyes)"Yeah right Dad"

Aditya:"Where is this kabir man? It's been 20 min did he sleep in the washroom or what?"