Chapter 81| Confrontations

That day had passed in a jiff.  At Night, Arohi and Tanvi had arranged the mattress near the couch. Along with that, Arohi had set the couch as well so one could sleep their while another slept on the mattress. Soon the girls bid bye as they headed to their room leaving the boys with Suraj and Swati.

Swati:"Beta if your not comfortable we can still move and.."

Aditya:"No Aunty.. We are fine. "

Vivek:"Yes Aunty"

Suraj:"Alright sleep well. "(Saying so he left)

Swati was going to leave but she turned back to see Aditya sitting on the mattress as Vivek took the couch. Aditya stopped seeing Swati still their and stood up.

Aditya:"Aunty do you need something?"

Swati shook her head as she cupped his cheek in a motherly affection before she smiled at the boys.

Swati:"Thank you beta.."(Saying so she left while Aditya looked on confused. Vivek came next to him taking him in a side hug )

Vivek:"Bro I think you just got your approval from your future mother in law"

Aditya:(blushed slightly as he pushed Vivek away and sat on his bed)"Shut up"

Vivek just laughed as he sat on the couch. Soon the lights of the house were shut and everyone started to fall deep in sleep. In the girls room, Arohi was fast sleep but Tanvi was awake thinking about her conversation with Arohi just few minutes before.

Arohi had asked Tanvi about her behavior around Vivek. She had noticed her avoiding him. But Tanvi herself was confused of her actions. She for sure wanted the answers to her confessions but at the same time she feared something. She sighed as she got up and moved out of her room. She needed some fresh area. The balcony of the apartment was only attached to the living room where the boys slept. She slowly came come and saw the 2 fast asleep.

Tanvi's eyes darted to Vivek who had his eyes covered by his hand that rested upon them as he slept. She sighed as she stared at him for few mins. She had missed him in the past few days. She had gotten a habit to see him everyday for the past few months so him not being near her felt weird.

Tanvi slowly unlocked the door to the balcony as she went out before sliding the door shut. The Balcony door was transparent glass slider. Due to the slight noise, Vivek ,who had hardly fallen asleep, woke up. He looked to see Tanvi standing by the railing leaning on front looking up at the sky. His eyes stared at her back figure before it diverted to Adi who layed next to him on the mattress with his eyes closed.

Vivek slowly got up and headed out to the balcony. He slowly slid the door open and stepped out not making any sound. He closed the door and went near Tanvi.

Vivek:(leaning close to her ear)"done avoiding me"

Tanvi gasped as she felt his breath in her ears along with his husky voice. She turned to see Vivek standing behind her with a soft smile as he folded his arms within themselves and looked at her intensely. She looked into his eyes for few seconds before diverting her eyes.

Tanvi:"I.. you.."

Vivek:"Yes me. "

Tanvi:"I'll go and.."(She started to leave but Vivek grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him in a jerk while she stared at him in shock)

Meanwhile in Arohi's room, She got up feeling thirsty to see Tanvi missing. She yawned as she got out of bed and headed to the hall to get water and also find Tanvi. As she reached she saw Vivek missing as well while Aditya layed on the mattress awake while staring at the ceiling. She moved forwards only to come in front of the balcony and see the 2 missing people standing outside lost in each other's eyes. Her eyes widen as Aditya even felt her presence and sat up.