Chapter 78| I found him

Arohi:"What if I found that person for me maa? What if I found him?"

Swati:"Arohi..wh..what are..Don't tell me yo.."

Arohi:"I...I love someone maa"(swati looked at Arohi for few min before she let out a slightly bitter laugh and turned to Tanvi)

Swati:"What about you? Do you even have .."

Arohi:"Maa.."

Swati:"What maa? Everyday.. Everyday shruti bhabhi used to say that it was our mistake to send you all alone in a city like Delhi. Kids get spoiled there but no. Everyday I defended my daughter and now..what she used to say exactly that happened"

Tanvi:"MAA.. Why are you trusting taiji. Your coming in her words. don't you know your daughters? "

Arohi:"Maa at least listen to me"

Swati:"What more is there to listen"

Arohi:"Maa please"

Swati looked at Arohi and her eyes soften. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath before she looked at Arohi.

Arohi:"maa.. We went to Delhi to full fill our dream. When we entered a new environment, we were scared and anxious but then we settled. Tanvi settled in her office while I did at college. I met many people and few of us clicked. In all this I met a guy as well. A guy that felt different from others. A guy that had a pull towards him. Maa we fought, we argued, we laughed and we became friends. While all this I realized that what a great man he was. His nature, his personality, his beliefs. I didn't myself realize when I fell for him. But before all this I found an amazing friend in him."

Swati looked on without saying anything. Arohi had became lost in her own words. With each words she said she saw Aditya in front of him. His smile and his aura helped her calm down and convey her message freely.

Arohi:"When I had realized I loved him, I was scared. At first I didn't even realize it. How can I love anyone? How can the ideal man that all girls dream to have come in my fate. It felt unreal. I pushed myself away. I didn't want to lose our friendship over my own feeling but what I didn't know was that he loved me too. When I realized that.. I pushed him away more. I was scared of this happiness i felt with him. I was scared because I felt that in a way I did wrong and I was betraying my parents. I  felt ashamed of my self. I felt lost. I felt miserable."

Tanvi:(keeping her hand on Swati's shoulder)"Maa she tried her best to move past her feeling. She pushed Ad...(she was gonna say Adi's name but stopped)...that man away but in all this while she was hurting. She was miserable and I witnessed it."

Arohi:"I would have sacrificed my feeling for you both maa. I would have for sure but then unknowingly you showed me a path. A path that ensured my happiness along with yours. I know this path may be tough. We might face many challenge but at least we know we tried and fought for our  love."

Swati:(confused)"wh..what i?"

Arohi:"Maa remember last time We visited. We sat here only. You were applying oil in my hair while I.. I was watching DDLJ. That's when we had that conversation."

Swati's mind headed towards that day. She remembered that conversation. She also remembered her Daughter's behavior those days. Arohi had felt so lost and dull. Swati looked back at her daughter.

Arohi:"Your words were what gave me straight to choose my happiness and I have not regretted it since then. Maa people from childhood dream of their prince charming and as they grow old they realize that it is all dreams and no one will come like that in their life but maa. Someone like that came in my life. My prince charming in real and he is with me"