Chapter 69| Blissfulness

Everyone:"Happy anniversary !!"

Tanvi:"Common Aunty and uncle. Lets cut the cake"

Rohit and Ashiwarya headed towards the stage area where Their kids stood as they cut the cake and fed everyone. After cake cutting, Everyone gave gifts to the couple before they all settle down to eat the cake and dinner as well. After having the food, Everyone was seated around the chatting. Rohi had already fallen asleep after her mother fed her. So by Aditya's and Viveks genius idea, the boys took 6 chairs and kept them in a circular way connecting to each other. They kept few pillows and cushions on it making it as a crib where they layed Rohi. While others sat a little far with the other chairs.

Ashiwarya:"Thank you baccho. Our anniversary today has became so memorable. Reliving the past was extremely emotional yet beautiful experience "

Rohit:"Yes the past 40 years have to tremendously beautiful and i am sure the future will be more beautiful. "

Tanvi:"Aunty your love story itself is fully Bollywood. This should have been a movie. I am sure it would have been as hit as DDLJ"(Everyone laughed)

Riya:"yep an epic love story"

Ashiwarya:"Every story is epic in it's own way. I know some stories here will also became these epic tales in the future."(She said looking at the group of youngster)

Neha:"Okay leave all this. Why is everyone so quite. Shouldn't a party involve music and dance?"

Kabir:"That is absolutely correct. Adi my bro.. start your magic?"

Aditya:(confused)"What magic?"

Kabir:"Oh my god adi when did you become so dump"( Aditya glared at him)"I mean to say sing na. You brought your guitar right? then use it"

Tanvi:"Yes Jiju you have to sing. I remembered the last time at your house. It was too good"

Aditya:"But .."

Ashiwarya:"Sing na beta"

Aditya:(smile at his mother)"alright. Neha get my guitar please"

Kabir:"Common Adi.. Sing some dhanshu ( amazing) song"

Aditya:"Any suggestion?"

Riya:"something romantic Adi. As it is uncle and aunty's anniversary"

Aditya:(He looked towards Arohi who was staring at him intensely )" I think I know just the song" (Aditya smiled at her as he knew how much she loved him singing and his voice)

Soon everyone moved the chairs aside as they kept on chair in the middle while the other a little far surround it. Aditya sat on the chair as he began to move his fingers along the strings of the guitar. Soon his started to hum to a beat before he dived into the song.

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

It isn't any gain
Nor it's any loss
I don't know why your absence
Feels like your presence

As Aditya started to sing the famous song "Tum se hi" from the classic movie Jab we met, everyone drowned in the soulfulness of the voice and the song itself. Arohi smiled as she realized the meaning behind the song lyrics as she looked towards Aditya who was smiling as he looked at his parents before his eyes diverted to his love.

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

With you only my day starts
The pleasant evening comes
With you only, with you only