Chapter 44| Pass In the Parcel

The music started while The pillow started to be passed around. The room filled with old Bollywood songs while the pillow was being passed. They had played a you tube video that would automatically stop the music at a random time for 5 sec.

The pillow was passed on from one person to another as everyone waited for the music to stop. when it suddenly stopped, everyone cheered as The pillow was in Suhana's Hands. Everyone laughs as Suhana got up while Adi paused the video.

Suhana:"Okay okay what do I have to do"

Ashish:"Oh I have a perfect task for you my love"( He said with a mischief smile while Suhana gave him a be careful with what you say face)

Ashiwarya:"okay Ashu..say"

Ashish:" Mumma you would always ask me how I proposed to Suhana when I found out I loved her right?"

Ashiwarya:"Yes"( Adi shock his head as a smile come upon his face understanding his brother's mischief)

Ashish:"Well mumma lets recreate that scene here. So my sweet wife your task is to recreate that proposal but acting as me. Imagine I am Suhana and you are Ashish. Now act out that day."

Arohi looked towards Rohit and Aishwarya to see them as invested as the youngster. She thought of how open minded they were. But the she guess that they would tend to be this way since they themselves had a love marriage but she still could never imagine being able to talk this freely in front of her family about stuff such as this.

Suhana:"Ashish no na give me something else"

Ashish:"Nope this is your task sweetheart now don't be a spoil sport and start"

Rohit:"Common Suhana beta. Let's us see how this idiot proposed to you. He took a long time trying to realize his feeling at least he should have proposed in a grand way."

Suhana blushed as she looked at Ashish before she extended her hand out towards him. Ashish took it as he stood up and they came outside of the circle to be able to do their task while everyone turned to look at them.

Ashish:(In a girly voice as if mimicking Suhana)"Oh my god Ashish what is all this"

Suhana:(Slightly hitting him on the chest)"Shut up Ashish"

Ashish:"Heyy this wasn't what I said"( Everyone chuckled)

Suhana:"Okay let's do this.."( She took a deep breath as she looked towards Ashish and locked her eyes with her)

Suhana:"I was never a romantic person Suhana but since the day I met you for the marriage proposal I have started to discover a new side to me. Even though our marriage was arranged it seems as if we had a lot to fight for to reach where we have today and I am happy we did because I can't imagine my life without you."( Suhana sat on one knee as still holding Ashish's hands while Ashish just started at her adoring her)" I know I should have said this way early maybe on the day of our marriage only but better now and never"( She said mimicking Ashish's tone making him and the other laugh a little)"So Mrs. Suhana Ashish Chouhan you have made your husband fall heads over heels for you so do you take responsibility for this crime of yours and promise to let me love you all my life"( The 2 stared at each other as they remembered that day. It has been years but still each word Ashish said that day stayed with her forever as it was the most special day of her life)

Ashiwarya:"awww soo cute"

Ashish pulled Suhana up from the ground and hugged her tightly as he kissed her head while she snuggled into him having the biggest grin on her face.