Chapter 37| Confessing?

Arohi:"I...I love Aditya"( Tanvi grinned but she composed herself and further asked the question which she new was lingering there)

Tanvi:"And.."( Arohi looked at Tanvi)" I know aru... it's more then just that. If it was just the fact that you love him. You would have told me more excitedly but as if now your face shows guilt. Guilt of loving him? or guilt of something else? I am not sure so please tell me everything"

Arohi:(Sighs)"I love him aru...I don't know how but I do. I don't particularly feel guilt for loving him. I feel that these feelings may ruin relationship around us. I feel guilt for the hurt i might provide people around me by loving him."

Tanvi:"Why would it Arohi? What are you scared of?"

Arohi:"Our parents Tanu. Don't you think this will break their trust. They send us here to build our career and we .."

Tanvi:"Arohi..seriously your saying this? Your acting like a total typical female lead who just got bribed by the Male leads mother to leave him because he is rich and you are poor"( She said in a sarcastic tone)

Arohi:"Tanvi I am serious.( Her voice lowered)"I am scared. I am scared to love him freely. I might ruin my friendship with him. And even for some reason he likes me then we might lose the people around us "

Tanvi:(Pulling her into a hug)"Let's imagine if he actually likes you. Then will you push him off just because your scared your parents might disagree or that his parents might do that. Aru listen to me. I can guarantee that at first someone will disagree for sure, But that doesn't mean you stop fighting for it. Aru you are lucky to Actually get a true love from a person like Aditya. Would you really want to lose him to your fears?"

Arohi:"I..I don't even think he likes me Tanu. I am just me. Nothing unique or special to actually fall in love with. I am just an average girl"

Tanvi:"Well you Aren't the person who gets to decide that now are you. That's Aditya's choice not yours"

Arohi:"But I know..."

Tanvi:"No you don't..let Aditya decide that will you Aru. You can't take that right from him."(Arohi sighs)

Flashback ends..

The memory fades away from her mind as the bell of her apartment rings. She opens the door to see Tanvi standing there exhausted from the work.

Tanvi:"Why isn't it Friday already"

Arohi:(smiles)"Tomorrow is Friday Tanu."

Tanvi:"But it's feels like today is friday. I don't want to go to office tomorrow "

Arohi:"Yeah yeah.. go freshen up. I'll start with dinner "

Arohi shut off her laptop not before logging off of her account. She packed up her office setup into her bag and headed to the kitchen to start cooking. Tanvi seemed exhausted today so it's better she cooked something or else they would be getting fried rice again.

Last few days has been quite busy. With the normal routine of college classes and office, Arohi along with her team has also been working on the project idea they had come up. They had about less then 3 weeks to get ready with a draft of their project and a presentation. As the whole gang had decided, The 2 projects each team was working on was interconnected making the overall output come out amazing, well at least in their minds for now.

Tanvi:(Coming out as dressed in a crop top and shorts pajamas as she leaned on the platform)"How is your college project going?"

Arohi:"Okay I guess. Saturday we are planning to meet at someone's house to work on it"