Chapter 19| Hidden feelings

It is said that a new day bring new start in ones life. Today surely was a new start for both Arohi and Aditya.

One was gonna start their journey of setting their career. Getting new experiences in life while the other was gonna start a new chapter in life. The chapter of love.

Arohi's Apartment...

Arohi and Tanvi were getting ready for their day as usual but the excitement of a new job lingered in the atmosphere of the apartment.

Arohi:"Tanu after college I'll head straight for office. They have called to assign me with things and let me know how things will work. I don't know how long it will take but if I am late I'll keep you updated"

Tanvi:"Okay... best of luck"

Arohi and Tanvi exited the apartment and headed to their respective destinations for the day. Arohi reached college a little late due to stopping at a near by temple before college. She entered class just 2 mins before the lecture was to start.

As she entered she saw everyone seated in their seats. She headed up to her seat and settled down near Riya. Just as she sat, The teacher entered and everyone stood up to welcome them.

Teacher:"Good morning everyone. Settled down please"

Everyone started to gossip about why their 2nd period lecture teacher was here. Arohi just leaned back on her chair as she waited for class to start. She turned to riya who was busy in her own world.

Arohi found it a little weird the way Riya just sat lost in her own world. She wasn't chirpy as her usual self. As Arohi moved forward to ask her the reason, The teacher spoke up again gaining everyone's attention.

Teacher:"Okay... quite down everyone...as your first period teacher won't be taking class today, I was given 2 periods to take."

Everyone groaned at having to study one subject for continuously 3 hours. Again chatter started while the teacher yelled to quite everyone down.

Teacher:"Let me finish talking.( Everyone settled down to hear)" So as I was saying I'll be taking your 2 lectures before lunch. I know 3 hours of continuously me teaching won't help anyone. Neither I have that much stamina nor will any of you stay interested to listen. So... I'll teach for 1 period and the 2nd period we shall start brainstorming our project ideas. Remember yesterday I Talked about a group project. Well I'll give you guys more information on it today as well as I want you all to decide you groups and start brainstorming Ideas."

With that the teacher started the lecture. After 1 hour and 20 mins of lecture. The teacher finally finished the topic of the day.

Teacher:"Okay....So that concluded our topic for the day. We will pick up on the next topic starting in our next class. Now let's talk about the project. I want you all to think of anything that you can program or make or invent to benefit the society today. Obviously this is not a over the top project. You all will have 1 month before we start presenting. "

Student:"What do you mean by invent or program"

Teacher:"Well for example.. You guys are computer kids. So this project should be related to it. It is fine if coding is not involved but the project should be related to technology. I presume what ever you make will, even if 5 percent, having code in it, but you guys can also use concepts to invent or create something for the society."