Chapter 74| his embrace

After talking with their parents, Tanvi and Arohi layed down on the bed trying to sleep. Suhana and Neha had both given them cloths for the night. As Arohi layed on the bed she tossed and turned unable to sleep. Tanvi, who was also awake as she felt Arohi would have some problem , started to talk random talks to distract Arohi but nothing seemed to work. Every time she closed her eyes the smirk of Kunal, His words and his actions would come in her mind.

Arohi let out a loud groan as she sat up on the bed covering her face with her hands in irritation. Tanvi sat up next to her as she kept her hand on Arohi's shoulder.

Arohi:"Whyy Tanu.. Why can't that thought leave me alone? Why? I can't even close my eyes, all I see is that stupid human's smirk. "

Tanvi:"I know Aru.. But It will be all okay. That jerk will get what he deserves and we will make sure of it."

Arohi:"I know i just... (She sighed as she saw the time) "It's already so late. You sleep."

Tanvi:"but you..."

Arohi:"Tanu tomorrow we have to head home. One of us need to be active to handle things. Please sleep"

Tanvi tried to argue but Arohi got up from the bed and headed out of the room. Arohi walked towards the hall of Chauhan house which was quite and dark. She sat on the sofa as she sighed looking into the dark getting lost in her thoughts.

Meanwhile in Aditya's room..

Vivek was laying on the bed looking at his phone while Aditya sat on the couch in his room lost in his thoughts. Vivek looked at the time as a yawn left his mouth. He kept his phone to the side as he started to lay down to sleep.

Vivek:"Adi lets sleep man it's late. Today was hectic as well."(Aditya didn't notice him)"Adi!!!!"

Aditya:"Huh?"

Vivek:"Where are you lost man? Lets sleep"

Aditya:"oh yeah... You sleep. I will be back"

Vivek:"Wher...(He stopped as he looked at his friend and understood where he wanted to go)"Okay. Come fast"

Aditya nodded as he left his room and head to Neha's room first to check on her. He saw through the window which was open that Neha was sound asleep with Ashiwarya next to her. Aditya smiled as he then moved towards the guest room but saw a figure sitting on the sofa. He frowned as he moved towards it to check out who it maybe. As he reached closer he saw Arohi. His frown grew into worry as he moved closer and touched her shoulder.

As soon as a hand touched her shoulder, Arohi jumped from her seat as she moved back in fear with her hands out to hit whoever touched her.

Arohi:"Stay away... you...Adi?"

Aditya:"Heyyy it's okay calm down"

Arohi:(hugging Aditya tightly as he wrapped his arms around her)"I am sorry.. I.."

Aditya:"It's okay.. It's okay. What happened? Why are you here?"

Arohi:(breaking the hug)"I.. I couldn't sleep. Every time I close my eyes. All I see is his smirk. His words and... I just..."

Aditya:"Where is tanvi?"

Arohi:"She probably slept in the room. She was trying her best to distract me but I know she herself is also sleepy. Today has been hectic for her. Even tomorrow will he hectic plus we won't get much sleep on the train as well. So I left the room so she can sleep. Though I know she might try her best to stay up, Her sleep would take over soon"

Aditya looked at the girl in front of him. They both had become very comfortable with each other in this relationship. They have been together for 8 months now and know each other for more then a year. Though still Aditya had never crossed any line in their relation to make Arohi feel uncomfortable but today he wanted to do something. He needed to do something and all he hoped was that he calmed her and reassured her more then making her uncomfortable.