Chapter 38|Deals

Arohi:(Suddenly getting a stupid idea in her head)"Wait? What if he likes some girl and wants me to advice him?"( She said to herself feeling shocked)"No..I...what will I do then? That can't be it right? Please dont be it. pleaseeee"

Aditya ended the call as he sighed and moved towards Arohi who was too much worried of the next few words that are to come out of His mouth.

Aditya:"Sorry Arohi. Actually I have to head to office. It's urgent. "

Arohi:"You won't be attending the afternoon class?"

Aditya:"No I am afraid not. Let's meet up with others so I can inform them"

Arohi:(Nodded as they started to walk towards the cafeteria)"What were you gonna say"( She asked too anxious to keep waiting for him to speak up)

Aditya:"I...maybe later. It can't be said here"

Arohi gave a small smile but inside her anxiety and curiosity was killing her. They walked towards the cafeteria while Aditya kept chatting on his phone. It clearly indicated that the work was somthing super important.

Vivek:(Seeing them come)"Hey guys... we ordered food what do you guys want"

Everyone was looking at Aditya as if trying to figure out if he said it or not. He nodded his head no as everyone sighed in sadness.

Arohi:"It's okay I brought lunch and Aditya he.."

Aditya:"I Gotto go.  The big meeting. It's in the evening and something keeps coming up"

Aman:"Oh okay"

Kabir:"Yeah you go."

Vivek:(Tossing him the keys as they came from Vivek's car today)"here take the car.."

Aditya:"But you.."

Kabir:"dude it's the biggest day of your life today. You need to rush to office. We will manage"

Aman:"Yeah now go.. before uncle has to come get you here itself"

The boys hugged Adi wishing him Best of luck before Riya did the same. As Aditya turned to Arohi , She smiled.

Arohi:"Best of luck Aditya. I am sure you will do  great. Though I am not sure what it is. I guess it it extremely important to you so  don't worry you will do great."

Aditya:"Thank you..I really needed it."( He said before he started to move out when he rushed back)"And guys tomorrow work plan is at my house."( He said before he rushed out of the cafeteria to his office)

The rest of the day went by in a jiff. After college, Arohi bid bye to everyone and headed to her apartment where she changed her clothes and packed her office bag with her laptop and other things before she decided to head to her office. It was Friday. Meaning it was Friday fun day evening at office where everyone was, even people who are working remotely, Are encouraged to come and participate in games so they can bond with the employees.

As she reached Chauhan Industries, She saw that the work place was crowded today and why wouldn't it be. Most people waited for friday as they get to enjoy some time together aside from work. Ahana headed to her area where Sonia's desk was. She met Sonia and soon set up her laptop there itself for the day. It was around 3:45 and they would be working till 5 before the games starts.

Sonia:(As she worked on her work)"You know there is an important business deal today. The bosses younger son is handling it. Apparently it one of the dream deals for the boss"

Arohi:"Oh.."

Sonia:"Yeah they are up in the main presentation hall doing last minute Preparations. The Cilent is to be here in 15 min"