Chapter 55|Planning

Soon it was time for the girls to head home. After bidding bye time everyone, Arohi and Tanvi headed home on their scotty while Aman and Kabir dropped Riya on the way.

Ashish as per instructions began to make new preparations while the 3 girls task was to obtain permission from their respective parents.

For Riya's parents, They easily agreed after once talking with Aishwarya about the details. As for Arohi and Tanvi's parents, They were reluctant at first just sending their daughter on this random trip with a family they had never met but with Tanvi's continuous trying and Arohi's input here and there they agreed.

Next morning, in office Arohi told Aditya about the decision and the youngsters decided to meet in a restaurant outside for few discussions during their lunch break.

Aditya and Arohi come along with Ashish while Suhana wasn't able to make it due to Ruhi. And Neha was at college as she had to submit some assignments today. Riya and Aman along with kabir had already reached and Tanvi and Vivek also came.

As they all sat, Ashish explained to them the plan for the trip after The gang had ordered something to eat.

Ashish:"So the location that is decided is Nainital. The other locations were more private ones for couples this is the only one that suits a family trip. Now that being said. Delhi to Nainital is about 7 hrs drive with extra stops and traffic we can make it 8 to 9 hours drive."

Aditya:"We were thinking to make it an overnight journey. We can book a driver and if we start by even 11 at night today and drive slowly we would be able to reach Nainital by 7 or 8 in the morning. Traffic will be less and the drive would be more smoother at night."

Vivek:"For comfort we can book the big Ac van. how many people are we? "

Ashish:"Around 12 and counting ru we will be 13"

Vivek:"So a 14 seater would work fine but just to be safe let's go with a 16 seater."

Ashish:"Yah I'll book that in few hours. So we plan to stay there till sunday which is about 6 day. We can do the same. Travel sunday evening and reach here by early Monday morning. Is that good with everyone"

Arohi:"Um.. and office. I mean the project that is going on and.."

Ashish:"Don't worry Arohi. Aditya and I handled it. Plus the clients themselves going to mumbai for some big event. And We will keep monitoring everyone from Nainital. So don't worry about that"

Aditya:"and Tanvi you? Will you have problems with holiday. since you just took and .."

Vivek:"I can manage that"( He cut of Aditya while everyone looked on confused)

Kabir:"How my friend may I know can you manage holiday leave for Tanvi"(He said with keen interest making Vivek roll his eyes)

Vivek:"Well becauseeeee"

Aman:"Becauseee????"

Vivek:(glaring at him)"If you let me finish you will know"

Kabir:"Yes yes go ahead"

Vivek:"Well because remember I was talking about connecting with a small company and maybe taking it under me."

Kabir:"Yess so?"

Vivek:"Yeah. So i did recently and it was her company. so technically i am her boss now."

Tanvi:"Unfortunately"(she sighed making Vivek glare at her while she shrugged)

Arohi:"The new boss you were gonna meet yesterday was him"

Tanvi:"Yeah imagine the shock i went in too"(She said dramatically)