"Then go to sleep" he said in a duh tone.

I gave him nothing but a blank stare. We both then busted out into laughter.

"Your dumb as fuck nigga" I laughed as he put his arm around me, and we went into another aisle.

It took us about an hour and a half to get food. Like NORMAL food and not snacks (we got a whole bunch of those man).

We went to checkout. 

"I'll pay for it" Blu demanded.

"No I will" I stated.

"NO" he argued. I looked at the price and smirked.

"Go ahead muddy" I moved out of the way so he could pay.

He stood there with widened eyes.

"Never mind you could pay" he rubbed his neck.

"Nope. You said u was gone do it" I started laughing because the price was $300 dollars.

We both looked at the two carts we had.

"Do we really need all this" he started laughing.

"NIGGA PAY YOUR FUCKING RICH" I yelled.

"FINE BUT I BETTER GET A KISS AFTER THIS" he stomped as he put his card in. We then got the receipt and left.

We put all the groceries away when we got home, and I went to my room.

A few hours passed when Blu busted in.

"MAYA WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER" he tapped his foot as he held my door open.

"Um?" I raised a brow.

"I. Was. Promised. A. Kiss. After. Paying. Your. Stuff." he said clear.

"I AINT PROMISE YOU SHIT" I yelled as he came running towards me.

"Just a lil smoooch" he made kissing noises as he grabbed my face.

I laughed as he dodged it on purpose and started kissing my cheek. One thing about Blu is he's respectful when it comes to touching on women. He knows when to stop, and how to act in certain situations. I know he wants me, but he knows that nothing can happen between us because we are basically family. So, he knows how to snoop around it 🧐.

"ALR NOW BACK UP" I pushed him.

I then picked up my phone as he started fighting my teddy bear.

"YEAH BITCH WASSUP" he said in between breaths as he was acting like they were fr fading.

I noticed that I had 3 missed calls and 27 unread messages from Notti. I made a 😬 face and answered him.

NOTTI

I went and blowed up maya's phone because I thought she was dead. Maybe texting her 27 times was a stretch but... I was bored. Yeah, bored.

I paced around the room after I called her for the 3rd time and it went straight to voicemail. 

"The fuck you tripping for youn even like her fr" I said to myself. I sat on my bed.

"She's still an opp" I repeated as I shook my head.

"Nigga... you talkin to ya self?" Dd asked as he came in and raised a brow.

"Psh no" I looked him up and down.

I then got a notification. 

"Now she wanna answer" I mumbled in annoyance. I threw my phone to the side of me and huffed.