The next morning we woke up to darkness and Malena and Lisa screaming their throats out.

"Why the fuck are you guys shouting and why the hell is it so dark?"

Lisa said, "Because you guys are blindfolded. You can't see each other."

Carl growled,"Are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Listen Carl don't shout at me. Either you do as I told or else I've to force you."

"What?"

"Val, Luca drag your fratello to the mansion and make sure he doesn't sees Rose before the ceremony."

Just then I heard footsteps and they took away Carl. They are definitely scared.

"Can I open this blindfold now?"

"Yes. Now get freshen up. We need to get you married."

With that excitement bubbled in my stomach or maybe our daughters danced in unison. Finally the day has come.

************************************

My hair and make up were done. I wore the dress that I chose. I'm glowing today. My girls were helping me out with everything and just then mom and Floria entered.

"Oh my god, sweetie. You look beautiful. Carl will not be able to take his eyes off you."

"That's the mission, mom."

Everyone chuckled. Floria said, "I can't believe I got such amazing and beautiful daughters-in-law. God bless you, sweetheart."

I hugged her and tears started to roll down their cheeks. "Floria, don't cry. Nowadays your grandchildren loves to make me cry and right now I don't want to ruin my make up."

She smiled, "Ok."

"Floria, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, child."

"Carl, Val and Silvana calls you mama. So, can I also call you mama? I mean if you don't mind."

She gasped, "Of course, you can, sweetheart. It'll be my pleasure to hear you call me mama."

Then my mom said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes but where is zio?"

"Here I am."

I decided that zio will walk me down the aisle. That man is my father and it's the responsibility of a father to walk his daughter down the aisle.

"God, is zia okay? Because you definitely look like a snack."

"I always look like that."

I walked up to him and he kissed my cheeks. "Let's go, if we delay this more then Carl will faint. He's so nervous."

I laughed. "That man runs a mafia but is scared to marry his fiancee."

"We men are softest only for our women. You guys won't understand."

"Choosing sides, are we?"

"Stating facts. Now let's make you the Queen of Italy. And I take your offer. I'll run the Mexican mafia. But you'll be my advisor. I guess you don't have a problem in that."

"Remember zio we were always a team."

With that zio took my hand and took me to aisle. My bridesmaids walked down the aisle and now it was my turn. Just when I hit the aisle I saw my man looking as beautiful as ever with tears in his eyes. I went up in front of him and wiped his tears with my thumb.

"You look beautiful, mia cara!!"

"You too, love."

"You kept your hair down."

"I did."

The priest coughed and shifted all our attention to him.

"Today we have gathered here to witness the holy union between Mr. Carlos Rico Valentino and Ms. Rose Smith. Thank you all for coming. We'll start with the vows."

"How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband."

He was shaking from all the emotions that was hitting him. Even I started crying before I could finish.

"Rose, I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely—as long as I shall live. And thank you for gifting me these little angels. For giving me the taste of fatherhood."

I was seconds away from crying hysterically. God how did I get so lucky?

The priest said, "Carlos Rico Valentino, do you take Rose Smith for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Rose Smith do you take Carlos Rico Valentino for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"With the holy power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You can ki-"

Before he could finish Carl picked me up in his arms and kissed me lovingly. Everyone were cheering with our union but it felt like it was only us.

When we broke the kiss, he said, "I love you, wife."

"I love you, husband."

We again went back to kissing each other. From this day we start the new chapter of our life. I promise to rule beside him as his Donna and enjoy every moment of our life with our children.