❕Chapter-4❕

Yun-seo spotted his English teacher on his way to the staff room. He was talking to two girls from his class, probably clearing their doubts. So he ran toward them, already calling out for his professor.

"Professor! Professor Kim! Wait! One sec!" He panted halting in front of the teacher. 

"Hello Mr.Seo, why were you running inside the campus?" Mr.Kim asked his warm smile not leaving his face.

"Sir, I need you to do me a favor" Yun-seo said, making the teacher raise his eyebrows amused.

"Of course, tell me what is it?" Kim questioned. 

"Sir, Jungkook should not become class first this term. Instead, Seojun should become class first." Yun-seo said with determination in his voice, making the smile leave the teachers face. Mr.Kim stared at Yun-seo in disbelief. The audacity of this kid to ask him for something like that.

But he knew he had to handle this with care. Yun-seo was not someone to take lightly. The principal had a soft corner for him. Or well had a soft corner for his father, his fame, and money. 

"If he presented well, then Seojun would get the first place sweetheart" Mr.Kim said with finality in his voice. But Yun-seo just smirked before taking a step closer. 

"Even if he did not present well, Seojun must come first, or I will make it happen." Seo said with finality.

"What nonsense are you talking about Mr.seo? Are you threatening me? Should I inform the principal?" Kim questioned, annoyed with his behavior. He was about to move away but was blocked by the student.

"Sir, what's the hurry?" He asked with laughter evident in his voice. 

"This is the limit Seo. Move out of my way." Kim snapped. 

"But sir, can't you spend five minutes for me?" He whined in a fake baby voice. "We'll watch this video and visit the principal together ya?" He asked, moving to stand beside the professor, and unlocking his phone. 

Jin's breath grew erratic and spots covered his vision as he saw the video play out in front of him through his student's mobile phone. It was a video of when he and his boyfriend Namjoon were together yesterday, in Namjoon's car. The video was slightly blurred as if a flashlight was used to spot them making out in the car through the window and it was filmed from quite a distance as if the person recording didn't want to make his presence known. But despite all this, the video was clear and anyone could tell that the English and physics professors were making out in a car. 

Jin closed his eyes tight, mentally scolding himself for letting Namjoon kiss him in a car and for being so careless. Yun-seo leaned closer as if sensing the professor's inner turmoil.

"So what do you say, sir? You have to give marks now." Yun-seo smirked, his face uncomfortably close to Jin's. 

Jin rushed away from there and entered his car in a hurry. He couldn't believe what happened. How could he be so careless? He could feel his eyes burning with tears and his throat closing in. He closed his eyes and he could hear the kid's taunting voice in his head the video playing out in front of him. He felt angry and frustrated and wanted to scream and his pregnancy hormones were not helping at all.